"Soft Brexit"

So Theresa May says even though they are doing Brexit, they still want to be part of Europe. “Let’s still be friends”? Open relationship? What are these mixed signals? Women amiright?

The wife and I are thinking about going down to Jamaica to Hedonism II. We’re not into the swinging thing, at all, but I got into a fascinating conversation with someone that had just gotten back. It sounds like a ton of fun. You’ve got everyone from plumbers and CEOs mingling with lowly investment bankers and sanitation workers. Once the clothes come off, everyone is on the same playing field. Interesting concept. The guy said it’s super laid back and while there’s definitely a lot of sexy times happening around you, you can participate as little or as much as you want. No pressure. And, to my surprise, my wife is - tentatively - down to go. Could be our spring '18 trip. I’ll report back if it happens.

Claim: Atush just bought plane tickets with the sole intent of finding you and f*cking your wife

Verdict: TRUE

enough with this ‘soft, hard, soft, hard’ debate. just take some V and get it done already.

is it free in canada?

you know how these usually work right.?

you will prob get 1 or 2 descent looking women to hook up wtih you while ms STL will be taken to poundtown

Maybe he’s into that sort of thing?

btw STL congrats on the chiefs win last week. Was a heck of a game!

Thanks. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. The final score shouldn’t have been that close and then the onsides kick…

As for the attractiveness at Hedonism, people say it’s pretty much exactly like what you’d see at any other resort. Some really good looking people and some fat people, but mostly just average folks.