This Time It's a Florida Woman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/10/17/a-320-pound-woman-sat-on-a-little-girl-as-a-punishment-and-killed-her-authorities-say/?utm_term=.39ad3bb3ecfc

This woman might have killed me if she sat on me for 10 minutes. I can’t imagine what that poor girl went through.

Interesting Fact: Posey, 64 … sat on her 9-year-old cousin to punish her.

Faith in humanity, crushed once again.

Caption contest!

Also interesting: Dericka’s mother, Grace Smith, 69…Her father, James Smith, 62. So her parents were 60 and 53, respectively, when she was born. How does a 60 year old woman birth a baby?

Also, also interesting “Dericka, who was just a little over 3 feet tall, weighed 74 pounds”

3 ft tall for a 9 year old? Unless a dwarf, I’m gonna have to say this further confirms that the Washington Post is fake news.

It’s hard to believe that there are people who let themselves go, to the point where they weigh 300+ pounds.

Shocking.

"[Baby momma] knew what she signed up for, but when it happens it hurts anyway.”

#TuckFrump

Yeah, that’s about a foot shorter than the average 9 year old girl. Maybe her cousin came by for dinner a lot and there was nothing left for the little girl to eat.

Some of the links in that article - you can’t make this up.

Toddler who died of brain injuries had ‘thug life’ written on his stomach, authorities say

A 4-year-old found beaten and abused said she thought her name was ‘Idiot,’ according to police

Ex-mayor charged in 4-year-old’s rape said girl was a willing participant, records say

too much booty for 1 man to handle

Not her fault. Mcds, kfc and sugar industry should be on the hook for this one

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html

“CFAvsMBA regretted double dosing on Oxypowder”

+1

Who said anything about letting go?

Florida women are finishing the year on a high note.

www.leoaffairs.com/florida-woman-yells-racial-slurs-pleasures-arresting-officers-arm/