Sign up  |  Log in

Sage advice from the OG, SG

Birdie, I have to say, this screen grab is like you took an optimizer and scoured the video for an instant of time within it that would produce the maximum amount of despondency. Outstanding work. 

"When what I'm doing isn't working, that's when I'll take your criticisms." -- Me, some time ago

yes

For real though, shes a yes.

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

birdman12345 wrote:

yes

For real though, shes a yes.

Are you Franky Barnes?

"When what I'm doing isn't working, that's when I'll take your criticisms." -- Me, some time ago

Destroyer of Worlds wrote:

birdman12345 wrote:

yes

For real though, shes a yes.

Are you Franky Barnes?

I can be whatever you want me to be, DoW

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

birdman12345 wrote:

Destroyer of Worlds wrote:

birdman12345 wrote:

yes

For real though, shes a yes.

Are you Franky Barnes?

I can be whatever you want me to be, DoW

Can you be a young Pamela Anderson?

"A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good."
- Ernest Rutherford

Isaiah_53_5 wrote:

birdman12345 wrote:

Destroyer of Worlds wrote:

birdman12345 wrote:

yes

For real though, shes a yes.

Are you Franky Barnes?

I can be whatever you want me to be, DoW

Can you be a young Pamela Anderson?

Goo goo gah gah I like moose and maple syrup!

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Internet bullying and such may seem benign, but I’d personally recommend you let this one die greenie

For real, she seems sassy and fun. Plus she has hot hair. I like her energy.

I know, I know. Not the normal kind of “sexy.” But she’s a yes in my book.

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

rawraw wrote:

Internet bullying and such may seem benign, but I’d personally recommend you let this one die greenie

Hey. I’m just reposting the articles that I get from Advisor Perspectives. It’s not like I’m hacking her computer for pics 

82 > 87
Simple math.

birdman12345 wrote:

For real, she seems sassy and fun. Plus she has hot hair. I like her energy.

I know, I know. Not the normal kind of “sexy.” But she’s a yes in my book.

ugh - this is a joke, yes?

"A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good."
- Ernest Rutherford

Beautiful and brilliant, she reminds me of a young Madame Curie yes, my middle school crush

Greenman72 wrote:

rawraw wrote:

Internet bullying and such may seem benign, but I’d personally recommend you let this one die greenie

Hey. I’m just reposting the articles that I get from Advisor Perspectives. It’s not like I’m hacking her computer for pics 

Ay AY!!!! i read advisors perspectives too!

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

frankybarnes wrote:

Beautiful and brilliant, she reminds me of a young Madame Curie yes, my middle school crush

NOW were talking.

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Isaiah_53_5 wrote:

birdman12345 wrote:

For real, she seems sassy and fun. Plus she has hot hair. I like her energy.

I know, I know. Not the normal kind of “sexy.” But she’s a yes in my book.

ugh - this is a joke, yes?

Does this face look like its telling you a joke?

But for real, I do think shes got a fun energy.

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

https://www.advisorperspectives.com/articles/2017/11/19/seven-tips-for-a-firm-name-prospects-wont-forget?

so this is the third time that an article on an Advisor Perspectives email has jumped off the page at me.  (I swear to God.  i think im somehow mentally linked to this woman.). 

82 > 87
Simple math.

82 > 87
Simple math.

Greenman72 wrote:

https://www.advisorperspectives.com/articles/2017/11/19/seven-tips-for-a-firm-name-prospects-wont-forget?

so this is the third time that an article on an Advisor Perspectives email has jumped off the page at me.  (I swear to God.  i think im somehow mentally linked to this woman.).

She’s a twit.

GST’s not an acronym; it’s an initialism.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Sara Grillo here. Hi everybody!

Thanks so much for your comments. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

However for those of you who felt you needed to make degrading comments about my appearance, here’s what I have to say about that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgQn2VUlstg

Sara Grillo, CFA

“Professional Setting”

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

My comment had more to do with the questionable claim of being “the #1 business writer in New York City, and one of the top business writers in the world.” Misrepresentation is a serious professional offense!

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

Sara G wrote:

Sara Grillo here. Hi everybody!

Thanks so much for your comments. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

However for those of you who felt you needed to make degrading comments about my appearance, here’s what I have to say about that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgQn2VUlstg

Good for you Sara.  That is a great message and the self respect you project is to be commended.

To be fair Sara, people were primarily pointing out that you were an idiot.  You just happened to be a female.

Also, this belongs in the feedback forum.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

To be fair Sara, people were primarily pointing out that you were an idiot.  You just happened to be a female.

i don’t know bro.  it’s just someone doing their thing.  no need to be cruel.  the subject of cruelty is irrelevant - intelligence, looks, whatever. You’re the guy that uses ‘ad hominem’ all the time, right?

Charlie Work wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

To be fair Sara, people were primarily pointing out that you were an idiot.  You just happened to be a female.

i don’t know bro.  it’s just someone doing their thing.  no need to be cruel.  the subject of cruelty is irrelevant - intelligence, looks, whatever. You’re the guy that uses ‘ad hominem’ all the time, right?

Because I’m pointing out the validity of the underlying argument, not just crying about the internet being mean.

I’ll just leave this here (not even digging up the “gibs us your guns”)…

https://www.analystforum.com/comment/91774631#comment-91774631

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

you go glen coco.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

I’ll just leave this here.

Black Swan wrote:

people were primarily pointing out that you were an idiot. 

anyway, something kind of Busch league about a group of people talking to each other about what an idiot someone is who’s absent and can’t defend themselves. But that’s the Internet - Busch league losers circling jerking. 

Charlie Work wrote:

I’ll just leave this here.

Black Swan wrote:

people were primarily pointing out that you were an idiot. 

anyway, something kind of Busch league about a group of people talking to each other about what an idiot someone is who’s absent and can’t defend themselves. But that’s the Internet - Busch league losers circling jerking. 

Well now you’re an idiot too, because I never commented on the original thread, only after she appeared to defend herself. #Logic

I must have missed Emma Gonzalez being here to defend herself from the picture you posted of her as some sort of Orc trying to steal guns, hypocrite.  Talk about disgusting and low, examine yourself.

When you use the internet as the medium to publish your views, you invite a response on that medium.  If I had the misjudgment of publishing a delusional body of work like Sara did and it was too taboo for people to call me out on it I’d view it as a broader indictment of humanity.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

you go girl

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

sara g for real showed up to confront the haters i gotta say thats a pretty boss move…

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Black Swan wrote:

hypocrite. 

nah bro, I never claimed to be above the fold, just pointed out the reality of life on the internet. And then you pissed your pants. #Logic. 

In life the are doers and critics of the doers. The critics of the doers are generally losers.