URGENT!

Guys, I’ve been following this stuff for a while and my honest to God impression is this is no joke. Please be safe, avoid the crowds and potential chaos, and know that our military is here to ensure our safety.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/

Anonymous ID:pGukiFmX Wed 01 Nov 2017 22:56:16 No.147567888ViewReport Q Clearance Patriot My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

I clicked on that page. It was typical woke stuff. I wasn’t surprised but only thought - how do you find this stuff? Unless you’re the one writing these mad entries.

tldr whats going on

Indictments of bigger fish starting tomorrow. Response anticipated to be widespread orchestrated violence. POTUS has military lined up to maintain the peace, basically martial law. POTUS out of the country on purpose to ensure his safety.

oh wow, which cities?

See mueller thread.

https://www.analystforum.com/comment/91799652#comment-91799652

Latest, timeline accelerated keep an eye on news.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNq-d57U8AE3Uek?format=jpg&name=large

if the lights go out DO NOT PANIC.

Great, we finally have a couple of clearly defined turd event with a specific time horizon and an ability to determine whether or not it occurred.

Podesta arrested by november 4.

Mass violent protests on november 4.

Martial law instated november 3 or 4.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7aaze8/patriotanon_q_clearance_bread_crumbs_compiled/?st=1Z141Z3&sh=0841107d

“In addition, the Marines can be used for “other duties as the President may direct,” according to the 1834 Marine Corps Law. The Marines operate in a state of readiness for combat unmatched by units in other military branches. A Marine unit has everything it needs to leap right into combat, including logistical support and close air support.” Admiral Rogers broke Protocol to warn POTUS elect about deep state plot against him. Flynn has helped Rogers and others devise a trap for the shadow govt. The Marine Corp is the one branch of military only responsible to POTUS, needs no congressional approval. Get ready for a Great Reawakening"

[–]ToddWhiskey[S] 4 points5 points6 points 2 hours ago (2 children)

He just posted:

"You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands. Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military. Why is this relevant? Game theory. Outside of a potential operator who has been dialed-in w/ orders (specific to his/her mission) nobody else has this information. Operators never divulge. Alice & Wonderland.

Please refer back and collect my crumbs. As discussed, we’ve anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts. Rogue agents/programmers. Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated. Expect outages periodically (infiltrated). If this doesn’t signal what I’ve been saying I don’t know what will. Q

Highly recommend someone take all my crumbs and put into a massive dump (a single shot). This will be considered the biggest ‘inside’ ‘approved’ dump in American history. They are beginning to understand as Podesta’s attorney was just notified. All my dumps are being recorded but again it doesn’t matter. Alice & Wonderland.

WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?

To those watching (you know who you are): You have a choice to make. You can stand up and do what you know to be right. Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions. Make no mistake, you are on the losing side. The choice is yours. If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready.

4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192 Alice & Wonderland.

Fellow Patriots, I’m being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions. We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack. Watch the news outlets. POTUS’ Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago). Should the lights go out please know we are in control. Do not panic. We are prepared and assets are in place. God bless - I must go for good at this point. Q "

Nov 5:

Image result for straightjacket gif

Anonymous ID:WBXFv1gI Thu 02 Nov 2017 19:31:24 No.147683156 View ViewReport

Quoted By: Fellow Patriots, I’m being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions. We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack. Watch the news outlets. POTUS’ Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago). Should the lights go out please know we are in control. Do not panic. We are prepared and assets are in place. God bless - I must go for good at this point. Q Anonymous

Anonymous ID:WBXFv1gI Thu 02 Nov 2017 20:07:18 No.147687684 View ViewReport Quoted By: :::::Flash Traffic::::: Three letter agency embedded tracking/up-channel into POTUS’ Twitter to specifically target through specialized geo and send his location. We anticipated this (see post a few hours ago). It has begun. Perhaps more posts to follow as expected imminent departure. Q Anonymous
    Anonymous ID:WBXFv1gI Thu 02 Nov 2017 20:19:28 No.147689362 View ViewReport Quoted By: >>147688276 Let’s be real clear. The CIA just attacked the Command and Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS. Re-review all my crumbs including today/yesterday/weekend. What does this mean? What actions are immediately occurring? If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you’ll have your verification ahead of schedule. Q

Looks like the trigger has been tripped ahead of schedule.

Look to Twitter: Exactly this: “My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us…” God bless

Good stuff thanks for the heads up. Do your sources think I have time to run out and stock up on canned goods or should I just stay put? Godspeed

Image result for panic gif

Yo turd,

tropic thunder oneliner GIF

Oh man, am I ready for this sht.

I got me some beans. I got me some bullits. Now I just need me some bad guys to shoot.

does the wording of this stuff make you feel smart turd? Like why is all conspiracy stuff worded/labeled the same way. I am starting to feel like you people havea screw loose but love the entertainment in believing this stuff. Somewhat like my old college roommate REALLY loved those crappy horror films. What a joke. “we will take our country back, our glorious leader el donald who is the all knowing all seeing being will lead us” lol ok