Minority becomes majority in Toronto

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/11/08/toronto-is-now-majority-visible-minority-what-about-your-neighbourhood.html

Someone please

Make Canada Great Again!!

Yesterday, I met a black French Canadian who has been living in Deep South for most of her adolescent and adult life. Her accent was incredibly confusing.

I bet she knew how to make a killer soul food poutine.

So because she’s a she you think she can cook? Cmon bro u

I hope Matt like Indians.

Where is Matt?

^ Matt is in Brampton aka Browntown (west of the downtown core).

Matt’s in Kitchener Waterloo. He’s still somewhat insulated as long as he’s not near the university campuses. Most likely he is a landlord to many of them so he has to play nice.

Presumably, Matt is busy learning Indian recipes, so his potential tenants can walk into the open house for his rental properties to the aroma of chicken korma, thus triggering a positive nostalgic response.

I mean in the future everyone in the world will just be a mix of Chinese, Latin and Indian anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_growth

nearly 40% are chinese and indian.

this happened in London about 5 years ago. even referring to that statistic would be considered racist in the UK as they are unable to have a reasoned debate on immigration, hence Brexit.

I think the context of UK immigration is a bit different, since there is a greater focus on the negative effects of immigrants, particularly related to refugees or terrorism. Since this is less of an issue in Canada, they will tolerate a higher percentage of minority immigrants compared to the UK.

i like to dip my pekora in my chicken korma sauce.

geez, Brampton is now 73% visible minorities? that’s crazy.

waterloo is like 80% white, 10% asian but the students are like 80% asian or so it seems. its all dumplings and ramen now. no more korma for me.

Dropped the mike!

More Chicken Tikka Masala for me. I’m moving to Toronto!

Good to see you back! We need to send few Indians to Waterloo so that they can marry white chicks and dilute their race.

More Islamic immigration you mean?