Yo Pokhim!

You have an obligation to update AF brotherhood on your current sexcapade with that Asian chick.

Dont tempt all the guys here, sf

Where the hell are you? Probably in bed with her?

Man, I recently saw this messed up movie (low budget Keanu film 2015) called ‘Knock Knock’ (its on Amazon Prime)

These two hot chicks knock on his door all wet and in the rain. His wife is out of town and they seem really horny. What is Keanu to do?

You heard what I said, that could put you to bed That ain’t tryin’ to love you baby, just fuck you instead

And don’t tell ‘em nothing baby, you know that I’m comin’ baby Just hit up my phone whenever you need you some company

So, I read the synopsis of this movie. What is the point? There’s no twist, moral or anything. The plot is:

1. Some chicks go into Keanu’s house.

2. They seduce/rape him.

3. They harass, torture and tie him up.

4. Keanu’s is f*cked!

5. The end. Sorry, Keanu!

Are there some other details, or is it basically like this?

wut? is this a pron?

That’s my boy! It’s gonna happen during or after the Xmas party. You need to put those legs over your shoulders and bang!

Its a thriller/horror

Yeah, I thought the same thing before I saw it. And those are pretty much the key points.

But, how it happened and how demented these chicks were reached an unexpected level.

Im not going to go as far to say it was a good movie, but there were many wtf moments.

One funny part though is when Keanu is tied up and the girls are like this is what happens when you cheat on your wife. Then Keanu says they were like ‘free pizza’ … he was like, how could I resist.

I thought of Pokhim in that part.

But… But Australia is a former European colony…

so basically you’ve already smashed?

you wot? The Ivy?

Pokhim, get yourself down Kings Cross for a scuzzy night out. Or head out to Cronulla for a bit of surfing

wlekome bak monkey

You fool, you banging Asian chicks in Sydney? Send pics!