Fluoride

I’m off fluoride as of a couple days ago. Supposedly it takes about a month for the effects to take hold. I’ll report back.

Anyone else want to go fluoride free w me?

honest question - is there a conspiracy theory you dont buy into that doesnt relate to DJT colluding with Russia?

you should be thanking fluoride for your teeth being healthy

Isn’t this in the public water supply? Do you have a well or condensation device?

THEY’RE TRYING TO STEAL OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!!

luckily my town does not fluoridate its water. that doesn’t mean there is no fluoride in it as it can occur naturally. my town’s water report has no mention of fluoride levels. maybe i’ll test it myself.

Yeah, better test it. You can’t count on the local government to disclose everything. While you are at it, you should probably test for Ortho-phthalaldehyde and Quaternary ammonium as well. These compounds can cause hallucinatory effects and paranoia and are used by the CIA to control people.

good call, you never can be too safe.

Also test the fluoride testing devices. The government purposely design faulty testing devices.

:+1: Purity Of Essence!!!

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s]

Image result for the essence of zoolander gif

What toothpaste will you use?

Turd can use the toothpaste for infants

Wait your municipal water supply isn’t fluorinated, so all you need to do is buy some Tom’s toothpaste to go off of fluoride? Wow, how earth shattering. Glad you started a new thread about it. I’m looking forward to your upcoming thread about your next above average bowel movement.

^ i am also looking forward to this.

interesting. yesterday was one that was too big for the water so i got a nice bowl stain. are you sayin this is because i’m off the fluoride? Wow, benefits piling up already!

funny high five barney self five

The goal of this detox is to decalcify the pineal gland, our third eye - very important in spiritual development.

Another great way to restore pineal gland health is to look into early morning and/or setting sun for 30 seconds. Best to do it within 1/2 hour of sunrise or sunset to avoid harm. Really great way to start out the day along w an affirmation of gratitude imo.

Turd get lost ya weirdo.

Atush, love ya bro.