I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven! all my role models getting busted.

When I awoke, I spent that on a necklaceI told God I’d be back in a secondMan it’s so hard not to act recklessTo whom much is given, much is testedGet arrested guess until he get the messageI feel the pressure, under more scrutiny And what I do, act more stupidlyBought more jewelry, more Louis VMy Momma couldn’t get through to meThe drama, people suing meI’m on TV talking like it’s just you and me I’m just saying how I feel manI ain’t one of the Cosby’s, I ain’t go to HillmanI guess the money should’ve changed him I guess I should’ve forgot where I came from

first it was mel gibson. patriot/braveheart!

then it was charlie sheen. two and a half men.

now, james franco. tristan and isolde, pineapple express. this is the end

WHAT IS going on in the world?

next thing you know johnny bravo is going to get busted.

s/o to bill cosby on the song too, but i never really admired the nigga. too old news for me!

We don’t live in an era for heroes or adventurers or exploration or lifting people up. We live in an era of ugliness and rage.

Well, other than Gronk

it’s by design bro. we used to live in an upside down world where the ideal was all manner of self degradation. so naturally we - and by we i mean the power structures - created sick deviants and put them into prominence. that era is over. right now we are in the churn/upheaval of the old consciousness. There’s a LOT more ugliness that needs to come out before we move forward.

I love that you’re starting to question what you see around you. Don’t be afraid of that impulse and keep seeking. It’s your liberation, your chance to be on the forefront of the new consciousness. Go forth and rejoice in the love and light of the One Infinite Creator!

love some kanye - been blastin him new & old recently hist stuff holds up well & he used to spit bars so hard back in the day