Trump Calls Haiti, African Nations ‘****hole’ Countries

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-11/trump-said-to-call-haiti-african-nations-shithole-countries

This is amazing. I can’t believe how privileged we are to have such a leader.

Are you trolling right now? Can’t see the page.

Regards.

The auto-correcting of swears is fucking up the link. That’s why I had to tinyurl it in the other topic where I already covered this. Thanks CHAD.

“Four score and seven years ago…”

“We had nothing to fear but fear itself”

“Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country”

“All Haitians have aids”

Hpracing: he probably said it.

Killary doesn’t like all this attention on sh!tholes, Haiti in particular.

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/951810694046871553

Related image

I’m pretty sure I’ve called some countries sh*tholes before, just not during an interview with the Wall Street Journal…

Dems, why you always lying?

youre also not the leader of a country so you can say whatever you want - ironically he apparently then praised norway a country with a massive social safety net and policies about as far as one could get from the republican platform

to remove people specifically because of their country is wrong.

if you have a haitian computer programmer vs swedish, it should be equal weighting. but if there are more swedish vs haitians because there are more educated people in sweden, then it shouldn’t be an issue.

praised norway because its rich and educated so its beneficial for us to favor their citizens. norway trains them, us utilize them.

Rich, educated and white*

[video:https://youtu.be/rjIsrpAg3JE]

AC orders children from Haiti off a menu. #Troof.

this may be a surprise for some americans but not everyone wants to live in your country.

Countries like the US and Canada typically attract good immigrants but after the preference waterfall has run out in that tranche, you get into mezza and the equity… Europeans from good countries who are wealthy have little reason to move to the US unless they want a cultural/climate/financial change. Middle and upper class citizens in those countries don’t get enough payoff from a life changing move to make it worthwhile or make them come in droves… hence when this desirable demographic is generally a narrow pipeline (which has dwindled steadily for the past 100 years if you have followed US immigration history), and the quotas have been opened to Irish, Italian, then Chinese and Indian, then Koreans and Filippinos, etc. Point is unless you are in the super rich class, most immigrants you will attract are people are those looking to make a step up (or two steps up in some cases), not a lateral move or life change.

Now for some Canadian content, we seem to get the dregs of whatever the UK and US don’t accept, creating a society of highly educated but unambitious hobbits.

BTW no coincidence this story is being pushed so hard by MSM on the day Project Veritas outs Twitter.

Just so we’ve got some facts/baseline here to discuss rather than nothing:

http://news.gallup.com/poll/124028/700-million-worldwide-desire-migrate-permanently.aspx

tl;dr, ~16% of the world population would like to move permanently. This includes 165 million adults for whom the US is the top choice. Whether all of them would move if borders were completely open is debatable. Probably not the case.

Of course not everyone wants to move to the US, or any country. I don’t want to move to Switzerland, although it has objectively very good living standards. Why does that matter though? When 100 million+ adults and their families would relocate here if they could, that’s already far more than any country would be willing to take.

im sure project veritas wouldnt be more manipulative than the MSM - they hold themselves to the highest journalistic standards and are certainly not partisan hacks… oh wait. pv = doctored video & social engineering to attempt to twist a narrative. For someone who hates the MSM due to their dishonestly its hilarious you can even mention those fools

It’s almost as if Turd is the most inconsistent person here. He can’t even hold ideological continuity between active topics on the same day, let alone over the course of a few months. Say what you will about hpracing, but at least bots are consistent.