Trump Sucks 5: Lying Loser

Well, it appears the President of the United States is a lying racist. But, most of us already knew that. He began his administration with a lie about the weather on the day of his inauguration and just recently claimed that “we have signed more legislation than anybody — we broke the record of Harry Truman.”

Guy is an embarrassment to the office :-1:

Fake news.

”I am the least racist person that you have ever met.” - President Trump

“I will release my tax returns” - Also, President (or then Candidate) Trump

“I’m 100% willing to speak under oath to Mueller” - also trump

“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it.”

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” - also Trump

“Tax reform is going to cost me a fortune — this thing, believe me, believe me, this is not good for me” - Donald Trump

“I can’t release my tax returns because they’re being audited”

this was proven to have happened.

Actually, there’s no evidence to support that claim. The doj also stated that there was no evidence of it having occurred in sept. 2017.

http://time.com/4926141/barack-obama-donald-trump-wiretap-doj/

It looks like there was a warrant that the fbi got to look in to some people in the campaign who had ties to russia. Those weren’t ordered by obama.

Verdict: false

“Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” - DJT

quoting for safe keeping. in the fullness of time.

Wanna be a little more specific as to when, so I can put it on the prediction thread?

Maybe more! I just don’t believe the number of people who did not want to make America great again.

5 million is a light estimate.

well why wont Trump release the documents from his election panel? He is actively trying to destroy information they found instead of turning it over… lol

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/stable-genius-donald-trump-doesnt-actually-have-an-mba-from-wharton-report/

President of the United States > Top 3 MBA

Can you guys even imagine Trump vs Oprah? :grin:

It’s like Obama (black) + Hillary (women) + Media (like Trump/Bannon). The libs can’t think, they just have these mindless formulas. Apparently they gave up on their corporate-fascist dream-boy Suckerberg? And gave up on Poccahontas too?