Skrrt skrrt. My Benz got hit by a flying car part!

So I have two punctured holes at the hood and front bumper of my car. On Thursday when I was calling a ban on weak migrants, When a part bounces of the bottom of the car i was tailgating. Bam hit me on the hood naturally I ignored it. I saw some shattered glass indicating that some poor sucker got hit at their windshield! Thank god I didn’t get that shot shattered. Anyways I helped cleaned up the freeway cuz the part hung on for dear life at the base of my car without me knowing. It fell as I was parking and I laughed. Anyways where do I go to get this shit fixed. I do not wish to go to the dealership as it’s too expensive. What do they call it in yelp? Body shop? Paint shop? Repair shop? The place I normally go to doesn’t handle aesthetic fixes like this. Are there brand name places like American tires for tires?Help af help. You’re my only hope

In true AF fashion I will respond in the least helpful way possible:

You should have opted for the Skrrt Proof Trim on your G-wagen. Hackensawen.

Immigrants should all be kicked out. They do nothing but worsen the economy/ life of us citizens. In Canada I have to pay taxes for some transgender or queers from Middle East to seek refugees. What the F.

You should be able to fix it at any body shop. If the damage is cosmetic, they can sand it, fill it up with that clay cement stuff, and spot paint it. No idea about cost, but it will be much cheaper than doing it at a Mercedes dealer.

I think body shop is what I would look for

Call the local MB dealer and ask them who they used for body work.

I’ve befriended the local body shop mechanic. nice fellow. i buy him a bunch of quality meat for his family every year around the holidays. he reciprocates on price if necessary. highly recommend this. much cheaper than the dealer

Image result for as seen on tv car scratch remover

Image result for flex seal tape

I saw some tv show where they tested that tape on a real boat, and also with the “slap test”. Seemed pretty legit, although to be fair, I think you could patch a boat with even normal duct tape, if you used enough of it.

I think Nery’s dents are deeper than the clear coat. I learned about the different paint layers from ChrisFix.

can you send me link specific names? so ur saying i dont have to take this to shop? maybe youtube vids? would really appreciate it. its actually not that bad.