Government Shutdown

“There’s an institutional prerogative here. We pass legislation. The president either signs it or vetoes it. We shouldn’t be beholden to everything the president wants.” — Sen. Jeff Flake

you probe with bayonets, when you find mush you push, when you find steel you stop. congress = mush.

gee i wonder why. cuz they’re all compromised and Trump has everything on everyone. Thank you Admiral Rodgers, an american hero :bulb:

perfect example of information i’ve gathered matching the facts where others who refuse to look outside MSM are clueless.

lol cw base rate of 6% correct

Right on time

Yawn, no market action…this bull is killing all the fun. Can we get a little vol on Monday, anything?

Looks like someone is listening to Nery.

All the above sounds good to me. Very high bar to get in AND you got to keep up your game, or we lock you up and force you to make license plates for beans, AND THEN deport you. :bulb:

Damn PA you’re really pushing hard for the biggest ass clown of the year award

Birdmsn you an internet addict kid

Ya I just left a job and I’m starting a new one in a couple weeks so I’m just studying for the cfa now. Af is my only vice (especially when I’m taking breaks from studying). That and ice cream.

Retired at 42. “A job” omg that sounds so, primitive!

Daddy PA knows something about finance, and I say no newbs, or put the few newbs to work. You slack and you’re gone back to your home shithole. A few slots, the best of the best fight it out. The current system encourages losers, and lots of losers.

i mean it makes sense. Immigrants should not be a burden to society, society should benefit from them

i disagree with locking them up though. It’s actually pretty costly to incarcerate them. They should be deported though.

also if a migrant is profitable as in they have a high paying job perhaps we should allow them to become citizens by paying a fee? And Only if they really are loyal to america

Saw someone say that the democrats call illegal immigrants dreamers and Americans deplorables! Very true and very sad! America first! To hold up the budget because of this shows who the democrats really care about!

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQp0GOHF5I]

White House answering machine message. Elections will be interesting this year, drain the swamp!