Yo Turd/CW - Read this

Oh man…It sucks having to write this. Before you went crazy we had several years of awesome discussions. I guess it’s because of that I’ve brushed off complaints from others asking me to ban you. Personally, I don’t pay attention or reply to your whacky stuff so it hasn’t really bothered me (and I wish others would show similar restraint), but your comments have now irritated enough people that your place here on AF is…precarious.

I’ve asked you at least twice to keep your videos and whatnot in your own thread - Get Woke with Turd. You haven’t complied. This is my final plea and, unfortunately, warning. Be as crazy as you want in your thread. Please still comment in other threads. Even share your opinions, as whacky as they may be, but in text. But no more videos, images, or links of q-anon et al bu lls hit anywhere else.

For the record, this has moved above my paid grade and I asked if I could give you this final out. Failure to contain yourself will result in you getting banned and there won’t be anything I can do about it. I’m still holding out hope that you’re playing the longest troll game in AF history and you’ll come clean that you’ve been yanking us around for the last year. I really hope that’s the case.

For the five of you that can’t seem to resist commenting on Turd’s crazy ass stuff, I hold you nearly as responsible. Just ignore him and don’t feed any of the trolls.

I’m rooting for your Turd. I really, really am.

Your long time AF buddy,

StL

Just so we’re clear, it’s ok to initiate attacks against me by starting threads dedicated to such and I am expected to not respond or to fight with my hands tied behind my back? That seems fair. I had higher hopes for you and the folks on this board. Like, you all are actual thought police. Not in some abstract inconsequential way. You actually actively seek to stifle open expression of ideas. That is really really sad.

Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your black panther party

I found Turd threads entertaining.

Stl, that’s very reasonable.

Cw, if the thought suppression here is too much for you maybe keep the crazy stuff to other forums that are more receptive to it like /pol and /r/the_donald

I killed that thread and probably should have sooner but I try to be as hands off as possible.

As for being the thought police, read my post again. You’re free to express your opinion in any thread you like. Just don’t clutter it up with videos, images, or links to obviously stupid sources. You want to link to Bloomberg or even Zerohehdge in any thread, have at it. You want to link to conspiracy crap, keep it to your own thread. If people are interested in what your saying, they know where to find you. Your literally have your own forum. I’m simply asking you to moderate your behavior in other threads.

Believe it or not I’m on your side. This thread isn’t meant as an attack. It’s my last ditch effort to keep you around. Now, are we cool or not?

Ah arbitrary, selective censorship got it. When ACE pollutes a thread with memes abd gifs its fine, when Turd does it it’s unacceptable, got it. I don’t spam threads, except my own. I use resources from the internet that convey a point I’m trying to make. Others are free to do so, but I am not because my opinion is not on the approved list of acceptable opinions. Got it.

I have not started a thread in months because I am not an oblivious Indian. I respond to discussions created by other people with information I believer is relevant and I am prepared to debate my position with back up information but you’re saying the perspective I provide is prima facie invalid and therefore doesn’t deserve to be included in the discussion. Got it.

I get it. You are not driving force behind this. It is the delicate sensibilities of snowflakes like birdman and Igor that are just too precious to be upset by information they don’t agree with. Got it.

So how should this work? Do the snowflakes want to form a Sensibilities Committee and whenever I have an opinion I can run it by them first to see if it doesn’t upset them? I’m hoping they wouldn’t require unanimous acceptance of an opinion by their committee in order for it to be acceptable to post. Can they live with a super majority?

Dude, I’m caught between a rock and a hard place. What do you want me to do here? I hope that you believe me when I tell you I’m much more pissed at the “snowflakes” (I know who they are) than I am at you. Hell, I’m not even mad at you. I’m trying to help.

Throw me a bone man.

Not mad at you. You’re good people. That was for the audience. Look this is not a public space that guarantees equal access. These people can be whatever they want but they should be honest with themselves that they are fascists at heart.

Turd, the government pedo Nazis are onto you. It would be best to act like the sheeple for now, camouflage yourself, and ensure that the truth will survive in the long term. You’ll arise once again when you are needed the most.

Also, are we saying that Chad doesn’t want AF to show up when people search for Hillary Pedo Satanists? Who would have thought?

#imwithCW

Ive said my peace and Turd gets it. I’ll lock this now.

I took this job to combat an Indian invasion, not to ban my friends.