@Sweep - read this

Not mentioning any names, but it seems like we’re calling out some people for creating too many stupid, inane threads, and threatening them with banning or other “punishment”. Meanwhile, others are creating threads nearly every day with a different type of inane stupidity.

Can we create some kind of rule or sub-folder where…people who continue to post stupid stuff can post whatever they want in their own thread or folder?

Just saying, because it gets tiresome to log in and see…whatever it is that we see every single day.

And yes, I’m aware that this belongs in the Feedback Forum.

RIP Nery

That’s beyond my ability and I’m 99% sure Chad has no interest in dedicating resources specifically to the WC crowd. We could start a single thread but I don’t have any hope that would contain anything.

And, since last Friday, I think we’ve had a pretty nice week, all and all.

If you have a problem with a specific person, PM me and I’ll do what I can. Otherwise, please heed my request regarding The_Edge and simply ignore the stuff you don’t want to participate in. I’d rather have too many silly threads that may spark interesting conversation than crack down and limit content here. It’s not like we’re swimming in new topics every day.

lol im a pussy. check me once and i’ll simmer down. i dont try to post offensive content, just shit i find pertinent to my life. i was going to do a paper cut thread, cuz im snowboarding this weekend at bigbear BUTTTTTTT if this was really directed at me, i’ll simmer down.

I was just kidding! Obviously he is talking about atush version 8.4. Then again his delicate Christian sensibilities may be offended by your lewd stories. No wonder he hates Gronk? Sad!

Im about to dust off my snowboard soon. I used to have a season pass at big bear mtn (snow summit).

ohh nice but you were a professional snowboarder right? i only snowboard once or twice per year so it isnt worth it for me. i think the season pass with no blackout is 600 bucks vs 65 to 85 per day tickets.

Oh ok cool.

Nah, never turned pro. Pro-boardercross athletes get paid nothing, lol. I have fun though. Made nationals twice and looking to qualify again.

Big bear is so convenient though. Easy drive.

I went to whistler bros last week . Sh!t was cray

whistler rocks. how were the conditions?

RIP nerdylop 2013-2018

man that’s just silly, everyone knows that WC is the heart and soul of AF. Isn’t it?

epic powder.

jealous as fxk. Did you ride blackcomb glacier? coming from east coast, those runs are frigging tiring.