"Cuckolding can be positive for some couples" -CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Apparently it may be good for your marriage to watch some dude **** your wife.

Lol after years of libs being called cucks by the fine folks of 4Chan, CNN finally comes out and admits it. This is the future that feminism wants!

I always wondered, who is cuckold pron directed towards? Are you supposed to imagine that you are the cuckolded guy, or the cuckolding guy? Or does it depend on the person?

Anyway, I’m pretty sure the author banged someone’s wife and is trying to make it mainstream.

Slow news day?

Not going to lie, the amateur productions in the genre, and I’m talking the truly home made stuff with super dumpy looking people, is a personal favorite of mine. Not as erotica, but as comedy. A late 30’s or early 40’s broad who is a good 40 pounds overweight getting absolutely belittled in a $99 per night hotel room by some cut up dude from craigslist. The mediocre cocked(nothing to be ashamed of) husband sitting there filming while his wife spends 15 minutes with her heels to the sky talking about how the bull is f_u_cking her in ways her husband never could. If we’re really lucky, he’ll be called in for cleanup at the end. Funniest thing on the internet most days.

^ jesus wept

fnn amirite?

I bet this is a product pron overload. no longer get off from first person so need to be the viewer.

Long live the no fap thread

reddit it

i saw joe rogan post about this and flip out - talk about triggered. sure it works for some couples - so does long distance, so does virtually anything whats the news here? i mean heck STL wants to watch his wife get run through at hedonism II - im not here to judge

ftfy.

I think.

CNN LOL

A) That was never on the table, for the record. B) Once she sobered up she wasn’t as down with the idea of going there. C) Maybe I can go by myself…

Hehe, sad. And they not only admit they are cucks, but brag about it, and aggressively market cuckdom.