When you’re happy

I’m happy cause I am grateful for These things:

1. Kissing a girl
  2. Staying sober for 24 hours
  3. Two AF members thanking me for my contributions:

They were StallionDis(Abraham Guy) and Downsouth.

I’m also here for Comrade Igor , Crazy Ace and Meth Turd.

I’ll allow this to stay open overnight. You’ll be banned in the morning.

Have a blessed evening.

principal skinner tank GIF

Release. The. Memo.

Stop the oppressive censorship!

Image result for tanks gif

Sometimes I feel Like I don’t have a partner Sometimes I feel Like my only friend Is the city I live in The city of angels Lonely as I am Together we cry I drive on her streets 'Cause she’s my companion I walk through her hills 'Cause she knows who I am

Fitting title for his last thread (under this account anyway). The_Edge has been banned for threatening to doxx another user (proof was provided). Though something tells me we haven’t seen the last of him…

This is a travesty. The_Edge was a beacon of light in this dungeon.

#freeT_E

IP ban, let’s go!

Image result for rusev tank gif

Every IP associated with that user has been banned.

He reminds me of a more drunk, depressive, indian, less pleasant, more messed up quantwanttobe1996. I liked that guy. I remember when he told me that he was “trying to build the legacy of RR from scratch.” Good stuff. #neverforget

Quant dude was also Indian, Amiright ?

At this point, I’m pretty convinced there’s one legit Indian dude that is probably a normal, good guy but keeps getting banned for spamming/being too polite. And another American guy pretending to be Indian that trolls us. I guess I could ask Chad what countries the IP addresses are coming from, but that’d take the fun out of it.

^ The only Indian Indian was RR. The rest were quasi Indian.

omg cvm was an injun?