Cock block and drop it. Funny story that kept me up till 2 am yesterday.

So today I’m off to big bear. I slept in refreshing to wake up at 8 vs 5 am. Anyways, this chick that’s a friend HMU saying I need to talk to her ASAP. So foolishly I said I’m free while I was playing fft.

then all this hs drama. She called me, cuz my friend was about to bang her roomate and she felt jealous. Initially she was lying saying that it was cuz my friend wasgetting played by this hcb chick. Then I told her, lol he knows and he don’t give a shit.

lil did she know my homie has been banging her roomate for the past two weeks already. So anyways I told her to stop cock blocking. She’s like I don’t feel comfortable with it. So I told her to get with it, I said how do you think he felt when you banged our ibanker friend? You didn’t think about that huh? And I think she thought I was implying he was affected, so I had to clarify and say that’s right he didn’t give a fuck.

Lol the funny part was though he was affected and he was whining to me about it. So it was all very ironic.

Anyways how did my friend bang this hcb. This hcb constantly sleeps with dudes and was about to break it off with him because he was too clingy. I taught him not to give a shit and it worked. He essentially did a what would nerdy do. Literally gave no shits about anything. She told him he’s seeing other dudes, and his initial response would have been to rage quit and call her a slut, but he anticipated and pretended to me. And now the chick is crazy for him.

Now the chick is hcb but she got problems. She is a gold digger, she is 34, and she is a slut. So I told my friend this is not a serious thing, and to find other side pieces as he bangs her. Anyways with this mentality: you get the best of both worlds.

No meditation needed

lol ps she was saying something about being in the middle and that my friend kept called my her for help. I told her my friend called her cuz I told him to utilize her because she is a close friend and a resource to use to bang other chicks. Ruthless honesty and transparency, the ray dalio way.

Damn that was hard to read. But pretty funny!

hcb: false

Definitely not a HCB. Also, since when do dudes who DGAF listen to chicks they are not banging complain about other dudes? Sounds pretty beta.

Nerdy, how do I subscribe to your newsletter? This is some educational sh*t.

1. She’s a friend who has a lot of hot friends. You never ignore a resource.

2. I needed to stop the cock block, she yelled at my buddy and roommate cuz she crazy jealous. Plus my buddy is a millionaire so always good to have his back.

3. Lol I love the drama. This is the type of shit you’d see on trash tv.

Lol I know da wae ohai. Like Pocahontas, I’m an ignorant savage

Chris Brown “Put On Blast By Instagram Thot For Trying To Smash” https://www.topbuzz.com/article/i6467933762159116809?impr_id=6515408109584779529&gid=6467933762159116809&user_id=6508510477872545802&app_id=1184

nery these asian girls? I wish i had a friend like you when i was single to be my asian liason.

FFT? Final fantasy tactics?

you need to get discord and PUBG with us. I get this stuff fresh off the hotline bling - nerdy narrates just like he writes. ish is tight.

lol yea. I got a ps3 and 4 set up. I used the 3 for old games. Another reason why I took the call. Usually when I play shit like this I’m bored af and have nothing better to do.

the roommie is Mexican German, I slept with her at her prime in hs. The hcb is Mexican Irish. My girlfriend is Mexican. But Im pretty good at pulling all races.

Nery you’re my dude. FFT is the shit. Nostalgia is strong right now.

How does this discord thing work?

^again we use this for PC as the ingame chat system in PUBG PC kind of blows. it can definitely be used otherwise though.

basically it’s a free service where someone creates a chat room and there are channels within people can have voice conversations in. it runs well on the PC (haven’t tried the mobile app yet) and I have yet to experience any dropped calls or lag yet.

Agree. Spoiler alert: There a lot more crazy stories, NSFAF.

Lol so the cockblock chick wants to talk to my buddy in person. I think she likes my buddy too. My buddy is scared and wants advice so I told him to try and bang the cockblock roomie as the Hcb is cheating on him with other dudes anyhow. So this is the best way to get revenge. Literary wreck the home hahahaha.

For a long time my buddy has been thirsting for cockblock chick but was access denied cuz he was fat. Now that he has cocaine and ice with everything nice, the chicks are thirstin. Bitcoin has changed lives fellas