SCB what's the deal with Baquer Namazi

[original post removed]

Be more specific bro, I don’t know what you know and what you don’t know. As a side note, Iran does not recognize the dual citizenship of its own citizens so it legitimizes their arrest with the claim that they are “Iranians”. These two guys (father-son) were walking on eggshells in Iran given the hostility of hardliners towards any western influence within the country and the fact that any Iranian dual citizen worth their grain in salt is a walking bargaining chip for IRGC to use in negotiations. Other than that as stated above I don’t know what you know and don’t know what you don’t know so any specific questions help.

I know nothing about the situation

This can only be good for bitcoin

Son (Siamak) was involved as a negotiator/facilitator in an oil company that dealt with Iran. Son travels to Iran to facilitate deals and establish a base, gets arrested on charges of treason and cooperating with the U.S. Father (Bagher) who was a diplomat and government official before the revolution travels to Iran to do something about the release of his son when in all surprise the father gets arrested on pretty much the same charge (treason and cooperation with the U.S ) and gets a 10 year prison sentence.

Ok, well I guess that’s the risk you run.