Farrakhan & Obama: How is this not bigger news?

So, smiling photo of Obama with Farrakhan taken in 2005 two years before he ran for President and supposedly met with the man during his campaign year. Southern Poverty and Law Center classifies NOI of which he was head as a hate group and legislators contacted the photographer and suppressed the photo.

Some quotes and background on Farrakhan:

"(Jews) can’t say ‘Never Again’ to God, because when he puts you in the ovens, you’re there forever.”

“Hitler was a very great man. He wasn’t great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I’m not proud of Hitler’s evil toward Jewish people, but that’s a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing.”

“The Jews have been so bad at politics they lost half their population in the Holocaust. They thought they could trust in Hitler, and they helped him get the Third Reich on the road,” “You’re God’s chosen people? And you promote something that God rejects? You’ve lost your covenant status! You are not the chosen of God, you are the chosen of Satan!… You’re promoting homosexuality. God doesn’t. You promote filth. God condemns it!” “because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it’s us coming to do it. No, no, no.”

From New York Times: ““Mr. Farrakhan urged the women to embrace his formula for a successful family. He encouraged them to put husbands and children ahead of their careers, shun tight, short skirts, stay off welfare and reject abortion. He also stressed the importance of cooking and cleaning and urged women not to abandon homemaking for careers. ‘You’re just not going to be happy unless there is happiness in the home,’ Mr. Farrakhan said at the Mason Cathedral Church of God in Christ in the Dorchester section, not far from the Roxbury neighborhood where he was raised by a single mother. ‘Your professional lives can’t satisfy your soul like a good, loving man.’””

I don’t know. Somehow, it doesn’t seem like accusing Obama to be a anti-Semite/White Supremacist would have gained traction, and it might even have helped his election chances, to be honest.

Fake news has been pretty quiet on this… too busy trying to spread lies about President Trump and suppressing the truth, very sad!

Those were different times back then. People didn’t get overly riled up about whom one associates with.

Now if my best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend buys a tiki torch I may get fired.

STL - thats not true at all remember how much the right flipped out about some preacher obama knew? this is about the same as david duke supporting trump - just disavow the views and apparently it doesnt matter.

Also - tiki torch stock must have been a great investment if you bought last year and sold right around tiki torch time

There’s definitely been an increase in sensitivity around that stuff though.

And, really, I just wanted to use that Ferris Bueller quote.

This timely, relevant breaking story cements it for me. I will not be voting for Barack Obama. I hope the rest of the brave patriots in here can stand with me and say the same thing.

I remember this being mentioned a lot of Fox News. Not sure why you think it wasn’t a big deal. Of course the liberal media wouldn’t cover it. Just like they didn’t cover how Obama deported way more people than Trump (but now deportations are all over the news) and they didn’t cover all the people killed by drones. All hail our Saint in Chief Obama

You’re a f u cking idiot bro

Neoliberalism is a disease.

Well to be fair I don’t watch political news but was in a Dunkin the other day where they were playing Fox News. Hence these revelations.

This would have been “bla bla Russia” huuuge if the corporate media were not run out of radical-left CA/NY.

It’s all about “journalism,” unless they find something that doesn’t fit their narrative, which is most things, which makes it almost nothing about journalism and all about disinformation.