Skipping Lunch

Anyone here just skip lunch? I remember when I used to work I saved like $5k thousand a month just by forgoing the luxury of lunch. It was probably a big contributor to my ability to retire early and even today I skip lunch to save money. Anybody else do this?

Or you can just bring lunch from home (oh the horror!) and not starve yourself…

i get free food now. but back then, i used to bring food from home except fridays when i would bond with co workers.

I eat at 11:00am sharp. I get testy if I don’t.

I can count on one hand the times I’ve voluntarily skipped any meal, let alone lunch. It was probably the two times I’ve had food poisoning in fact.

5K a month on lunch ? Find other ways to compensate for your small D1ck

check your estrogen levels

Well, when I packed lunch I spent about $25 on lunch for the week and it would take about an hour and a half to prep for the week (I calculate my time to be worth roughly $800/hr, so about $5k/month). I guess it depends on what you do.

They’re fabulous!!

I only eat lunch most days. Intermittent fasting combined with free lunch for the win

Free breakfast, free lunch, skip dinner unless its taco Tuesday or fur burger Friday. Glass of bourbon for night cap if that counts as a meal.

Very true, but seems like fur meat must be a local specialty, don’t have it here

It goes well with a tossed salad and a white wine pairing.

After a while those $5k’s every month can start to add up to real money. Don’t drink that daily cup of coffee and save another, what, $2k? $3k?

Your time is priceless, franky. You can’t buy it back.

Never skip lunch, and don’t each junk.

To save money skip the car (insurance, gas, repairs, etc), ditch the TV and cable, disconnect the land line, etc. Food, nope!

Yeah somewhat agree.

It is better to skip breakfast. If you eat at 1pm then get all your food in before 9pm, you’re golden and poised to burn fat.

Sometimes I skip lunch for long walk on the beach, I have not saved any monies doing this, probably lost some

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day imo

No wonder they say: “Eat the breakfast yourself, share the lunch with a friend and give the dinner to an enemy”

Your Russian is showing.

Yeah bro intermittent fasting is all the rage . Have so much energy by eating like a sumo