FULL SIZE SUV! Mah sista thinking of getting traverse. THOTS!

family of 4. 2 babies. lotsa shit.

atlas tahoe traverse explorer those are the options.

i tried to convicne her on a navi.

or in typical af fashion:

Crusin down the streets in my panzer tank!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rurBHWxYaR0

Get a minivan. Does Chevy Traverse come with a built in vacuum? No, I didn’t think so.

Side comment: why do American families with 2 kids need huge SUVs do drive around? What sht are you putting in the car?

Considering three-quarters of the population is either obese or severely overweight, they need all the extra space they can get

When you have two young kids they travel with a lot of stuff. Look up pack n play for them to sleep, stroller, three outfits a day minimum, high chair adapter, etc. It’s really unbelievable how much shot can come on a road trip, even to your own vacation home. There is also the fact that you don’t want to play Tetris every time you stop or load/unload.

Minivan is the way to go. Wish I had one.

lol yep. i told her about the minivan, her response was “im not about that life”. initially, it was what she was going for. a honda oddysey. lol. i think it reminded her too much of our immigrant days when a family of 6 would roll in a nissan quest.

I wondered this too when my wife demanded a car with three rows of seats (and captain chairs in the second). I’m now woke. It’s for carpooling. Extremely good move by Mrs. StL.

This. If you don’t have a kid, you really won’t understand.

5 person family growing up - a van is a must. yes they are super unstylish but when you have multiple sports teams and school events to do in one day being able to store 2-3x events gear for each kid is a huge plus. My mom drove us to back to back events without stopping to pick up anything but food. Groceries also become an issue at that scale. They also come in handy when you move your kids into college. Thinking back, I have no idea how my mom did it. I would have been driven insane. Give some love to the wives when you get home y’all.

In my neck of the woods, it’s not about practicality as much as image.

We don’t show off our big d!cks by wearing Cartier, Zegna, or Mont Blanc. We show it by driving F-150 Platinum and GMC Yukon.

Oh, and luxury cars (Mercedes, BMW, and the like) are for f@ggots and foreigners. We drive Detroit Metal.

BTW–I would love somebody try to send mail the aforementioned e-mail. Let me know how it goes.

how ironic. i thought only gay dudes show off their dicks.

Nissan Pathfinder. Bought my wife one last year and we love it.

in my neighborhood we got lots of foreigners. We got people like my family - Irish and German - and Jews, Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Italians, brits…Very few native americans, blacks, and spanish…People in my neighborhood are very well educated and all have respected jobs - FO hedge fund guys, doctors or lawyers etc.

You won’t see any sorry ass financial advisors or RIAs or client portfolio managers here…You will see them here to get new clients but they don’t live here lmao. Although i do see some ford f-150s and rams here and there but these belong to contractors or landscapers around here…Big houses = Big yard = Big Bucks —> rich landscapers.

Cars here - for residents - range from Prius to Tesla to Ranger Rovers to Lambos to Burbans…belonging to foreigners like myself (because i have no familial ties to native americans)…

Watch a video on the polar bears starving due to global warming and get a hybrid.

i respect texas - love their pride - but this mindset has got to change, or at the very least just cut down on the emissions.

ftr - the circle i run with is all about humility so no need to show off BSD. better yourself every day mentally, train hard in some martial art/firearm training, travel the world, etc.

majority of true BSDs are actually quite humble…It’s the “not so quite there yet or ever” that act like they own you and the world ie. semi successful insurance agents, client portfolio managers, financial advisors, mid level MO at funds, etc. Come to NYC and hang out here for a month and you will clearly see…

on a side note to get away from these wannabes I have moved to a higher class, more civilized, bit more progressive neighborhood - Westchester from UWS. Anyone here in Westchester?

dam benzito you living next to ihihm?

congrats on the new crib. did you bring a suitcase full of cash to closing or a money order

lol on a side note. i know this guy in sf. you wouldnt know he was worth ~8m with 5 properties with a home equity of about 5m and make half a million a year. last i spoke to him, he was ecstatic about his purchase of a used 4 runner. he bought it from the same guy where he purchased a 20 yo van 10 yrs ago. i always thought it was bizarre. hes like 55.

my bitcoin buddy’s fam is worth 8m. he used to drive just a honda civic, until he made a couplie millies on it then splurged on bmw. currently owns a 700k condo 1 br 1 ba. 26 yo.

my politcian buddy has a fam net worth of 25m and he owns a few used dealership and a constrution co. so he always drives some new balling car. because of him i’ve driven a lincoln navi, an s class, a maserati, a porsche panerama. he lives where he works, quite literally. 1st floor, is a sales floor for his main delaership. 2nd floor is the office for his construction company. he lives in the 3rd floor. its super sick. there is jacuzzi, a play room. its insane. amazing bach pad. he’s 26 too. so many side chicks lol.

my tire buddy’s family has a 50m net worth. and they ball the fuck out. he has a g class. a 7 series. a cadillac. a nissan gtr. that’s just him. their house is this 15m mansion in encino, the front is like a pimped out parking lot, has a swimming pool, a tennis court, he lives in the guesthouse which is enormous, as big as a standlone house. first time i rolled through i was in shock. he’s 28.

after writing this i feel like, its just an age issue. yougner you are the more you want to ball out. which makes sense, since the odds of young ppl balling out is much smaller. plus ur proly trying to pull chicks with it.

sold our apartment in UWS and moved to Westchester a few weeks ago…I prefer this lifestyle over apartment life in the city…My own car garage, yard, much bigger house…Went from 1200 SF to 6600 SF and the price diff is nil lmao…But the commute is now 55 min from a mere 20.

Or, maybe the difference is second/third generation wealth versus first generation wealth.