Going from ashy to classy! Ash Wednesday and Valentines combined. CHURCH IS LIT!

[original post removed]

It is the perfect storm of low self esteem and vulnerability of women, from being alone and pathetic during Valentine’s day, and the church making them feel guilty from their slutty behavior. It’s a great time to take advantage of their bad decisions.

lol ur suppose tto practice abstinence during ash wednesday and good friday. which is funny cuz i usually go to vegas every good friday. lol

No, man church is a horndog, since everything is taboo and, as I mentioned, guilt makes people have low self esteem and more open to suggestion. Even if you stick with Lent, everyone will just get repressed and you might get a more explosive, if delayed payout.

This is the first time V-Day and Ash Wednesday have fallen on the same day since…(wait for it)

World War II

#TheMoreYouKnow

https://www.benzinga.com/general/18/02/11198156/heartbreak-and-desire-11-of-our-favorite-wall-street-love-stories

hilarious article. corporate valentines!

I had a V-Day date @ Felix in NYC.

I fasted for the first part of the day, but decided to break the fast at dinner to celebrate the moment with her over some wine and steak.

Jesus broke the fast and was highly criticized. If he can do it, so can I, especially as this hasn’t happened since 1945.

I went to get ashes at the Old St. Patrick’s cathedral. Good day.