Dubai

Hey ya’ll

I just got back from 5 nights in dubai. Jeez it was f’ing awesome. I’ve been twice before but this time was it beyond amazing.

So many less repressed women and Arabs in dresses; many more Russians, Germans, Brits and Asians - all wealthy, hot and wet.

First day we were there they have this ‘brunch’ thing that goes on. Basically at 1pm you slam 600aed on the floor at some posh hotel ad get all you eat and drink til 5pm. The brunch i had was lit! Free LPR, steaks, meat, bbq lobster, smoke house, mohijtos, caprinihas. It was amazing! I got so fu k ed i was basically dead the next day and had to sit by the pool all day.

They also have ‘ladies night’ on Tuesday which is one of the biggest nights in Dubs. We went to Mahiki. Ladies get in free and have free drinks till 1am or something crazy - dude have to pay. The caliber of women though. OMG. The dance scene is amazing there - they’re literally turning it into a ‘Ibiza’ destination for those looking to get out of the winter.

We hired a 40ft sunseaker for the day - balling around marina and beyond.

Went to the top of the burg, the excellent water park, the paradise gardens. The food is great, the sun is great (at this time of yr) and the service in the hotels i getting better and better.

It’s expensive when you get there though. Beers are like 50aed each and wine is ridics exp. But i guess that’s part of what keeps it more exclusive and keeps the riff raff out.

Its great for kids too - as there are a ton of things to do all day.

I would def recommend if you are young free and single or have a family and young kids. Just be prepared to spend a bit of dough,

haha awesome post!! TELL ME MORE TELL ME MORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODOj2jBUKW0

but quite honestly i doubt id ever go to saudi. so its like vegas?

https://onestep4ward.com/uae/

lol the more you know

Good to hear your marriage is back on track.

Who did you travel with? Key piece omitted here.

As soon as I saw the title I knew you were going to be raving about it. It’s definitely geared towards certain people.

Jeesus.

I had a buddy that started a financial firm in Dubai like 10 or 15 years ago, very interesting place. They had a couple of kids there and have since moved back. They actually say that life was easier in Dubai, since childcare is so cheap and, probably due to how they look and connections, they were treated very well by everyone there. It may have changed since then though.

haha.

I went with the wife.

I looked at chicks but that was it. I merely were stating the facts and setting the scene / vibes.

great summary. tanks

What about that Asian chick?

I’ve been chatting to her - but nothing else. We’re cool now, she don’t bug me anymore thank goodness.

The Asian chick story is dead now.