prison > harvard

new top 2.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-prison-costs-20170604-htmlstory.html

Free buttsecks too there.

since nerdy is from cali i nominate him to run the prison system and cut out the fat

here are your options.

1. mass emigration to a shithole nation.

2. make them more productive.

3. ease the rules for a death penalty.

i.e. Australia 2.0

well the issue here is that it is expensive to imprison them in cali where wages are high and litigation costs are high. i bet we can pay a third world nation with cheaper labor laws and lax rules to regulate these offenders with better efficiency!

i got this idea from senior living homes in the philippines!

That… is actually a really good idea. Why not just pay Idaho or somewhere to house these guys for half cost?

Just outsource them to Mexican prisons, they’ll house them for 1/4 the cost. Use the savings for more wall.

On a serious note, I think there would be a legal issue with putting state inmates in a cross state border prison run by a different state even if you set up a deal to pay for it.

Just release them into the wild.

Why can’t we create a system where prisoners are incentivized to produce and create output.

Its like we spend all this money on safety and security when we are overlooking the output part of this equation.

Yes, a PUBG/Fortnite/Hunger Games! Drop 100 at a time onto an island and force them to fight to the death. Last man (or woman, but really…) standing wins his freedom.

i love this idea…But i’d be afraid of our dear trees and animals and insects…Release them in the middle of Sahara.

The winner gets a free trip to Sahara with a half full bottle of water.

I thought Hunger Games was insensitive in how there were no transgender participants in this underage bloodbath. Furthermore, only a few “ethnic” people participated in this free for all massacre, all coming from one district. Clearly, no strong attempt was made to recruit diverse applicants for this mass murder event. How can we progress as a society if we do not make a concerted effort to include people from all walks of life for events involving children bludgeoning each other to death for the entertainment of others?

https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/career_opportunities/por/pay.html $96k a year with benefits and retirement at 57. Can we add this to Plumbing as alternative to CFA?

You’ve just made a cuckhold out of me…

This is the kind of analysis that keeps me coming back to the water cooler. 10/10.

Teach prisoners how to be telemarketers!

Yes, exactly. Put a headset on them for sales calls, and get them to push a wheel at the same time, powering the lightbulbs in the room. No push, no light! Keep moving … keep moving … Always be Closing! … keep moving… keep moving…