Sign up  |  Log in

No One on Earth is Racist

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Agree that people misuse the word any chance they get since it’s the “new trend” these days. I guess I was specifically referring to the video taken of him in 2016 where he bumped into a guy in the street and called him an “ugly ****ing foreigner”.

https://youtu.be/y3jXyq6B2i4

That guy was Caucasian.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

ltj wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Sadly, you basically just rehashed the horrible McCleskey v. Kemp ruling, which I’d wager did far, far more damage than the overuse or dilution of the word ever has.

This trend is still young.  Give it time.  But I disagree.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Agree that people misuse the word any chance they get since it’s the “new trend” these days. I guess I was specifically referring to the video taken of him in 2016 where he bumped into a guy in the street and called him an “ugly ****ing foreigner”.

https://youtu.be/y3jXyq6B2i4

That guy was Caucasian.

Well yes, turns out the guy is actually from Massachusetts, but that Aaron guy didn’t know that. So say if it was an Arabic dude who got yelled at instead and who is also white, that would count as racism?

bazz

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Agree that people misuse the word any chance they get since it’s the “new trend” these days. I guess I was specifically referring to the video taken of him in 2016 where he bumped into a guy in the street and called him an “ugly ****ing foreigner”.

https://youtu.be/y3jXyq6B2i4

That guy was Caucasian.

Well yes, turns out the guy is actually from Massachusetts, but that Aaron guy didn’t know that. So say if it was an Arabic dude who got yelled at instead and who is also white, that would count as racism?

Well we’re now venturing into hypotheticals but what I’m saying is it depends on motive for me.  If he’s only yelling at people of other races and its the recurring theme I’ll say yes ok, I mean it’s not scientifically conclusive but I agree that’s racism by any practical sense.  But when a guy is yelling at white guys from boston and then later an arabic guy both on the same topic, it’s clear that something other than race is the driver and he’s mostly just a terrible person and/or nationalist.  I mean I didn’t expect this to be debated this far and am fine with whatever you decide was just making an observation.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

its settled - onto the truly important things like the royal wedding

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

ltj wrote:

https://twitter.com/nbcnewyork/status/997214014378856450?s=21

Hahaha

I’ll admit that’s funny.  Love the creepy beanie and sunglasses.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Agree that people misuse the word any chance they get since it’s the “new trend” these days. I guess I was specifically referring to the video taken of him in 2016 where he bumped into a guy in the street and called him an “ugly ****ing foreigner”.

https://youtu.be/y3jXyq6B2i4

That guy was Caucasian.

Well yes, turns out the guy is actually from Massachusetts, but that Aaron guy didn’t know that. So say if it was an Arabic dude who got yelled at instead and who is also white, that would count as racism?

I mean I didn’t expect this to be debated this far and am fine with whatever you decide was just making an observation.

I agree lol, just trying to kill some time. Anyway time to hit the books! and that video of him running away is priceless!

bazz

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Hilarious. Wonder how this clown’s business will be impacted.

Haha someone tweeted where he lives and his phone number. I’m a little sad that everyone is doing their part to ruin his life but I saw how he treated his cleaning staff, supposedly did the same speech and got physical with her.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

No one should feel bad for this dude. He’s not going to jail or losing his life. Save your sympathy for someone who actually deserves it.

Yeah, I mean if he just lost his sh*t one day and was an ahole I’d say maybe it’s not right to hunt him down and wreck his life.  But this guy has basically made a hobby out of this so while I personally don’t subscribe to the mob justice he definitely brought this down on himself.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

I think he’s just a dick. For instance, this article shows him randomly yelling at a white guy from MA.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/17/us/aaron-schlossberg-attorney-racist-rant...

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

To be fair, 9 times out of 10, white guys from MA deserve to be yelled at.  He just had bad luck.

Black Swan wrote:

Yeah, I mean if he just lost his sh*t one day and was an ahole I’d say maybe it’s not right to hunt him down and wreck his life.  But this guy has basically made a hobby out of this so while I personally don’t subscribe to the mob justice he definitely brought this down on himself.

+1 ive seen people crying out that this guy was “doxxed” but i dont believe people posting your name online after you berated innocent people for a stupid reason in mid day in midtown manhattan fits that mold. You lose your right to privacy when you act like a moron in public, and this is a trend so he cant use the “oh i was just having a bad day excuse”

his office landlord kicked him out - guess he was using some wework type co-office stuff. hardly the BSD he claims to be

direct quote from him i watched in a video:

“you’re fat and ugly. thats losing, thats losing. do i look like im losing to you? im winning at life, you’re losing. im smart”

lmao ”im smart” - albert einstein

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

His career is ruined now. Most reviewed lawyer on yelp 1/5 stars with 4000 reviews, getting sued to get disbarred or suspended by congressmen and got kicked out from his work space in midtown. People apparently dug up old instances of him yelling at people so this was definitely not the first time he did this. 

see thats sad. wasted talent.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Meh, he’ll change his name and move.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

I mean, technically he did get doxxed in a way.  I guess my point was that I don’t care, he did what he did and I don’t feel pity for him specifically but there are a holes everywhere and I’m still not a fan of regulating behavior outside hte legal system via mob.  Even if he was a dick this just isn’t the way we want to handle things.  It just opens up a major can of worms.  

So TL;DR I don’t feel bad for him but the thing that makes me very uncomfortable is unlike a legal system with procedures and balances this sort of witch hunt has a habit of ending poorly for society because the only certainty is that people will always take things too far.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

You guys know that he’s just an NPC with aggression level set to 10, right? Since the world is just a simulation anyway. Also, pretty sure Turd is the player character, and that’s why he is aware of the plot. Everyone here is just programmed to make AF as a side quest, like the Chocobo farm in FF7.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

You could argue movements within the legal system are based on mob mentality. War on drugs/terror being two horrible examples that have unfairly ruined or taken the lives of millions. The fear mongering was cooked up by politicians and the media to the point that public opinion was inexorably swayed in that direction and procedures were put into place that were laughably unbalanced. The legal system doesn’t function as intended for everyone. 

The free market decided it won’t accept this dude’s behavior and he has some bad Yelp reviews. Fair, next.

chat sh!t get banged

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

mob mentality is fun though! you can do a lot of terrible things with very little guilt cuz the blame is spread out! IF you dont do it, someone else will, so you are just expediting the inevitable and probably making it easier for the victim! 

but i agree with bs, there are many *******s like him, so its a bit arbitrary to single him out just cuz its caught on camera. i also dont recommend creating a law that bans douchebag behavior, national laws imo are a terrible way to judge it! should be done on a case by case basis!

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

ltj wrote:

You could argue movements within the legal system are based on mob mentality. War on drugs/terror being two horrible examples that have unfairly ruined or taken the lives of millions. The fear mongering was cooked up by politicians and the media to the point that public opinion was inexorably swayed in that direction and procedures were put into place that were laughably unbalanced. The legal system doesn’t function as intended for everyone. 

The free market decided it won’t accept this dude’s behavior and he has some bad Yelp reviews. Fair, next.

You can’t possibly be that silly.

*Points to several editorialized instances of perceived legal mob behavior showcasing mob justice is bad.  Uses it to justify expanding unregulated mob justice.  Cites free market, is socialist, ignores irony.*

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

The last part was an obvious joke for my libertarian brothers in arms. 

I just don’t see the can of worms. Some people can’t rely on the legal system because it’s largely unbalanced. The state will always win that war in the end though, so there’s nothing to worry about. 

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Talks about calling ICE -> Jumps to conclusion that if you speak Spanish = illegal.

Talks about “these people” being on welfare -> pejoratively classifies a group of people.

Talks about “I’m probably paying for it” -> argues for a case of being superior

Textbook racism…

Be true

CMLSML wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Talks about calling ICE -> Jumps to conclusion that if you speak Spanish = illegal.

Talks about “these people” being on welfare -> uses a pejoratively classifies a group of people.

Talks about “I’m probably paying for it” -> argues for a case of being superior

Textbook racism…

Lol, typical reading comprehension fail.  Spanish is a language associated with nationalities, not races.  Mexican is not a race as Mexico primarily consists of several races (i.e. Mestizo vs European ancestry).  Again, pejoratively classifying people in a way that could refer to nationality.  Also refers to citizenship differences.  = Textbook nationalism (Nationality based superiority).

I mean this is borderline ignorance as to what constitutes a race and what nationalism is.  Case in point:  similar attack on a Massachusetts based white guy and the fact that he attacked people for speaking Spanish as opposed to looking like a race (which is a key difference).

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Yeah, call the ICE on them Spaniards! Context?

Be true