All I, all I wanted was a hundred million dollars and a bad chick! Ariana Grande engaged!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBVotNefYME

Imagined this so much, some nights it felt like that I had itBack on the mattress, starin’ at the ceilin’ tryna connect the dots But it’s hard makin’ those attachmentsI’m talkin’ dreamin’ so hard, some nights it felt like draft dayYou know? My - my step brother used to flip them bags Outside the crib like it was trash day No Kim K, but he bagged yay (Ye)But when you’re gettin’ fast money, slow down, don’t crash With all the drive in the world, swear you still need gasLook, think about it, close your eyes, dream about it Tell your team about it, go make million dollar schemes about it Success is on the way, I feel it in the distanceUsed to look up at the stars And be like, “Ain’t too much that’s different” I be shinin’, they be shinin’, get your one shot, don’t you miss itWhat you know bout’ wakin’ up every day like you on a mission?

https://www.romper.com/p/what-is-pete-davidsons-net-worth-the-snl-star-has-more-wealth-than-you-might-think-9375986

To start, it’s worth acknowledging that Davidson is only 24. So by most 24-year-old’s standards, it’s safe to assume he’s probably fairly well-off. In reality, Davidson’s net worth is approximately $500,000, CelebrityNetworth.com reported. Not too shabby, right? Except, when you look at Ariana Grande’s estimated net worth of $45 million, according to CelebrityNetworth.com. Then it becomes pretty clear that Grande would be significantly “marrying down” in this case. Which isn’t a bad thing, by any means; I’m just trying to establish where they’re both coming from.

Now that we have an idea of Davidson’s net worth, let’s talk about that reported engagement ring Grande has been wearing. As TMZ reported, the SNL star apparentlydropped almost $100 grand on Grande’s engagement ring. The sparkler — a VVS1 clarity diamond set in platinum — reportedly set Davidson back $93,000, according to sources close to the couple. It was commissioned by New York City jeweler, Greg Yuna, and apparently took two weeks to make, TMZ reported. Now think back to Davidson’s net worth and do the math. Did he seriously spend nearly 20 percent of his net worth on Grande’s engagement ring?

I’m no expert in engagement rings but didn’t he probably finance this purchase instead of paying cash? Or even better, went dutch by financing his share from Grande’s $45M stash

Most SNL cast members don’t make that much. If you think about it, they have about 15 actors. That’s a lot of people to pay. The top 2-4 cast members make a very good living, but Pete Davidson is probably making $150k a year. Now, imo he’s looks to have a promising career so his income is likely to rise but, yeah, $100k for a ring is stupid…if he actually paid for it. Although…

I’m guessing Ariana Grande will probably pick up the tab for their multi-million place they’ll buy in NY, and probably everything else. In the long run (if their marriage works), the ring could be a very wise investment.

Even if the marriage fails, there’s no way it’s not a good investment. Even with a crushing pre-nupt he’ll walk away ahead on the $100k if for no other reason than hush money.

pete is da man. win win

How are the wedding plans for you and Señorita Nerdyblopa coming along???

i have managed her expectations downwards which is great. currently we’re just humping like rabbits without a care! i have to go to her work function which is volunteering for old people (yuck!) i could make an excuse not to go but last time i did that she told me to do what i want, i bailed and she blew up for ditching her on her bro’s bday.

lol anyways, fathers day! apparentely my bitcoin friend (5m) may have gotten his gf pregnant! fantastic! we double dated and did dave and busters (air hockey yay) and saw incredibles 2 (everyone fell asleep). my friend told me his gf missed period her boobs have gotten bigger and she looks a lot paler. etc etc. anyways! what a 6 mo ordeal for him. pwahahaha

^so sad.

my sister was looking at ariana grande photos. when my little 4 yo nephew came and said is that (nerdy’s fiance). me and my sister loled so hard. haha thats why im marrying her! cuz she looks like ariana!

also relationship advice from divorce lawyers. enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLk-2iArYc