BMW 8 Series

It’s more like a 6 Series replacement, but is called 8 Series, so they can charge more for the car.

Here is the last 8 Series from the 1990s:

> or < than Daily Portfolio Vol?

I like the car, although also questioning the 8 designation.

I liked the old 8!

850 I.S. if you need a lift, Who’s the kid in the drop? Who else? Will Smith, Livin’ that life some consider a myth, Rock from south street to one-two-fifth, Women used to tease me, Give it to me now nice and easy, Since I moved up like George and Wheezey, Cream to the maximum, I be asking 'em, Would ya like to bounce with the brother that’s platinum? Never see Will attacking 'em, Rather play ball wit Shaq ‘n’ ‘em, Flatten ‘em, Psyche Hitting, thought I took a spill, But I didn’t trust the lady of my life, She hitting, hit her with a drop top, with the ribbon, Crib for my mom on the outskirts of Philly, You tryin’ to flex on me? Don’t be silly, Gettin’ jiggy wit 'it

I think they did a great job on the design of the front. I’ve always been a fan of BMWs and the old 8 series. Sometimes I don’t like their styling on certain models though. I’m definitely excited to see an M8 as they are talking about a release. I’m not a huge fan of the rear of this vehicle. I think there is too much going on. The brake lights look clean, but under that, they could have done a better job in my opinion. So many shapes. Like, take off those reflectors, and make those vent looking things a bit cleaner. BMW 8 Series Coupé

The front/back are probably busy with details because they would otherwise be huge slabs. For example, look how tall the front of the new 8 Series is compared to the old 8 Series. This is mandated by new pedestrian safety rules, and is why no one can make cars with pointed front ends like Jaguar E Type nowadays.

I think BMW has done a pretty good job of designing around this constraint. It’s certainly better than what Audi or some others are doing, which is just make bigger and bigger grills.

its ballin!

Yeah, its growing on me. I’ve always liked Bimmers the most out of the German cars.

But, if you look at the M6, its cleaner. But, yeah it still looks pretty good. At least BMW’s new designs were somewhat reasonable. I even think the i8 is a cool looking car. But, fancy/futuristic have limits for me. Like in the new Aston Martin Vantage. They gained some new people with that design, but I’m not a big fan at all. The front on that car looks cheap to me and the back looks crazy futuristic. I just can’t wait to see the new M8.

Image result for bmw m6

2019 Aston Martin Vantage

Image result for aston martin vantage 2019 Related image

The new 2019 DB11 AMR is impressive though.

Image result for db11 amr

Related image

This car really was the epitome of the 90s. Amaazzzzinggggg.

Image result for bmw 850

How much are we taking about, US$ 80K?

I haven’t seen too many prices, except the one from this site. https://www.carwow.co.uk/news/bmw-8-series-price-specs-and-release-date-3924

• Price from £76,270

When I saw the stencilling on the side, I thought of AF!!!