Water Cooler Hidden?

Is “Water Cooler” link gone from navigation bar for everyone?

I had to go to another forum and navigate over via some side-bar menu.

wow it is. rip i have wc bookmarked. cant go through the nav bar. what is this blog roll!

The Water Cooler is not being shut down. It is still accessible from the home page. Only the link at the top of the page has been removed…

^ are you ashamed of us, chad?

You know there is a whole country called Chad? It would be pretty funny if the guy who founded it just named it after himself on a whim. Like a country called Steve or something.

This belongs in the Feedback Forum.

@Chad, yeah you need to put this back on the navigation bar.

It’s not profitable unit except for Alpha’s and Benzo’s postings.

The unintended consequence of this change is that WC people will start to go to other forums and spread all the obscene memes to sincere information seeking users.

No offense Mr. BSD, but water cooler is actually pretty “PG-13” compared to other forums “miscellaneous” sections. So, I’d have to disagree with the admins motives being censorship.

Edit: $200.00 says Kaplan paid AF for the blogroll. Typically, if it’s got “Kaplan” written on it, there’s money involved.

Water cooler has most successful and experienced posters. Sad that we are being thought of as second class citizen, people who actually dedicated over 10 years posting on this site

I have started a thread in the best forum. Please comment there.

Image result for red stapler gif basement