Rate this elevator door out of ten

I’d have to give it a solid 10 points. It’s got great structure, operates efficiently, and the color goes well with the office lobby.

This door is a prime example of spurious correlation; i.e. statistical inference for idiots.

I don’t think it’s that outlandish. The old school rule of thumb was eight 8oz glasses of water a day, so just a hair over 60. Most people drinking that much water a day are doing it purposefully. I don’t think its spurious at all to assume that people who show discipline and moderation in following the practices of a healthy diet / lifestyle are also doing the same financially. I mean, it’s obviously not a 1 for 1 type thing but more than a decade post the break through of behavioral economics I would think these kind of relationships would be less surprising. It seems old school to compartmentalize behaviors assuming that the same psychological factors that drive a behavior in one area of life wouldn’t spill into another. Charles Munger and Ray Dalio have always weighed in in that regard.

lol 60 oz is nothng. i drink a lot of water. i think i drink around 250. but prolly more. im a thirsty ass foo.

get checked for diabeetus

you drink two gallons of water a day?? That is amazing.

Lol!

financial advisor? family office or hacksaw.

id say between 1.5+ but on average 2 gallons. if i skip a workout i will drink a lot less.

i eat 4 meals a day, thats about 2 17 oz water bottles. so tahts 136 oz.

when i workout, i dirnk about 60 oz from my thermos.

1.5 water bottle before i sleep. .5 water bottle when i wake. 34 oz.

so thats bare minimum. i prolly sip on some water throughout the day as well. so add 1 or 2. so another 34 oz.

i drink my water very cool too. i know some people like room temp, but i like mine straight from the fridged. or iced cold in a thermos.

advisers are horrible people. And it’s marketing like this that could lead a client to questioning if they’re even drinking enough water before unapologetically stepping foot in that office instead of only being critical about the job the adviser is doing. I’d venture to say that far too few people actually drink 60oz/day - really it’s disgusting how little water people actually drink - however, this shouldn’t matter at all. Regardless if you drink 59oz or 60oz of water/day, the only thing that is relevant here is evaluating the job your adviser is doing.

I hate this industry so much.

This

how big is an ounce?.. I mean i know what it looks like in as a bag of weed… but in water terms…i dunno.

Is consulting with your financial advisor once a quarter supposed to be a good thing? I would suggest it is a very bad idea. I suppose it depends on what he or she does for you, but if it is only to make your account grow bigger, hire the person and let him or her do his job.

You need to stay out of this.

You’re not even allowed to rate things on a scale of one to _ ten _.

:wink:

It is probably about the size of your eyeball.

60oz is a few ounces short of 2L.

The real question is - how many La Croix can you guys/girls crush in a day?

1/12 of a beer (U.S. size; not this pint crap).

60 oz = 5 beers = 1 pitcher (regulation size)