All i want for my birthday........ gf wants a boob job!

should i support it? pros and con my boys! AF DISCUSS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujJzrCrc-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLQ97yTimzs

They ask me what I do and who I do it for (yeah) And how I come up with this shit up in the studio (yeah) All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho (true) All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho (tell 'em)They ask me what I do and who I do it for (yeah) And how I come up with this shit up in the studio (yeah) All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho (true) All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho (tell 'em)

whats everyone thots on big butts?

Nay. But then again, I may be biased since I consider myself an ass man.

Unless she literally has no boobs at all (i.e yours are bigger than hers) then I wouldn’t go for it.

Well, you need to quantify it in terms of NPV of utility, as well as expected depreciation over a 10y time horizon. Would have thought this was a question for the gold digger/crypto ex-millionaire pair though.

We’ll need a no-bra cleavage pic to make a determination. This is very important.

she’s prolly an a or b. similar to ariana grande, basically exact body type. prolly wants a c or a d. crypto gf has fake tits already. larger than d’s i think. lol

u say no to ratchet p*ssy juicy j cant

Financially or emotionally support it?

gf gets boob job = hot ex-gf

#TrustYouMe

why don’t you wait until she’s done popping out those puppies? seems advisable.

Gold digger lady sounds like a real catch. You set those guys up, so you ruined the guy’s life, motherf***…

emotionally. but i mean if i end up with her. its really me paying right? anyways she wants my support cuz her fam dont support it. im a big fan of independent thought and ignoring the wishes of others and doing what you want to do. i did tell her that 10k would prolly be better spent on a house.

waiting for puppies make sense. both my sisters have done it as well. and the one with kids had to get it touched up due to the babies. also if she gets it later, i would already have the money to splurge on stuff like that. for me its not so much the expense, its more about the timing. i think i am more attracted to larger knockers, but i am not so much a fan of the cost, the pain, and the timing. like why would anyone do this to themselves?! kind of like high heels. wtf do these women wear this shit? lol i cheesily sang the bruno mars song to her. “cuz girl you amazing just the way you are” hahahaha

lol. i mean the bitcoin dude is happy. i may have ruined him financially. but at least hes banging his ideal chick. light skinned mixed breed with huge knockers. im 100 percent sure this will end badly for him though which makes me a lil sad.

he called me yesterday and asked how carmax works. like if they will pay off the balance for the loan of the car as long as you sell them the car. i was like dawg, not how tit works. its FMV and u handle remaining balance.

besides his life isnt exactly ruined. the minute his dad dies. he inherits so much real estate. he’ll be able to monetize it. and shit steps up in basis. plus he has me as a friend. his life is set. this gold digger is just an experience that i feel everyone should have!

Crowd fund it

Gold digger is going to get preggers, then ditch him and claim child support for all he’s worth, using AF evidence to prove his stake of cryptocurrencies, real estate, pron shops, and a BMW 7 Series. It’s not hard to see how this turns out. Should make this thread sticky so we can monitor progress.

Fake b00bs = automatic 3 point detraction. So a 10 with fakes gets knocked down to a 7.

lol honestly i dont care about real or fake. big or small has pros and cons. small is more manageable, easier to control. if its big i feel like all im going to do is: Beat it up like piñatas (I said I like it like—)