UK Parliament Crumbling?

whats going on over there?

Wow, check this out

https://twitter.com/British_Fight

WW3 is coming, or at least a massive Cold War and reorg.

EU is coming apart, low probability it will hold. US wants it aligned them with, CN wants the same. CN will probably win.

It’s going to be bloodless and it’s going to be for the upliftment of humanity. The super-national control structure (i.e. cabal, or Zionist khazarian mafia) has been eliminated. The war was fought behind the scenes and is over. The new world order of US, Russia, and China is ushering in 1,000 years of global peace and prosperity. The tech and cures will be released and the world is going to get unimaginably better for every human in a few short decades. Book it.

Turd, do you have trouble maintaining personal relationships due to these insane Shutter Island/Beautiful Mind artificial worlds you have elaborately constructed, or do you clearly know that these ideas are a bunch of baloney and you’re simply amusing yourself by dumping a bucket of bait into fish-rich waters?

Dearest DOW:

I’ve said this before, the world is presenting every possibility to every person and every person is creating the reality they will subsequently live. It is a process of manifesting the world you believe to your core you deserve (consciously or unconsciously). Cause and effect objectively exists, but most don’t understand that nothing is exogenous in the experience of existence. All is the One dancing with itself. The chaos you are witnessing is the initial stage of a splitting reality. My above post is the world that I will be living in. Others will be living in the world they believe they deserve. As always, the experience of existence is an inside-out process. The secret to life is to recognize that the details of life are indeed meaningless and the only lesson to be learned is LOVE others as you love yourself. This is actually a tautology, because it is what beings do automatically. The deeper secret is that all life is but a single Consciousness having a temporary experience of separation, so love of self IS love of other self, and vice versa. You are just a witness to the reality corresponding to your alignment with love of self/other self. There is only one. Step back from the meaningless of the life you are leading and realize LOVE is the key that will set you free.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxIiPLVR6NA]

Dude, spoilers.

rewatched shutter island recently and its such a great film

Gret film