Coca-Cola is in talks with cannabis producer Aurora Cannabis to make marijuana-infused beverages.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/coke-aurora-cannabis-in-talks-to-make-marijuana-infused-drinks-bnn-bloomberg.html

“The companies would likely develop health-focused beverages that will ease inflammation, pain and cramping, the report said, citing sources familiar with the matter.”

“Along with many others in the beverage industry, we are closely watching the growth of non-psychoactive CBD as an ingredient in functional wellness beverages around the world,” Coca-Cola said in a statement, referring to cannabidiol, a constituent of cannabis."

Oh, it is for medicinal and wellness purposes. Sounds super legit.

you should really read the literature on it. theres a lot of health benefits and it doesnt get you high at all. they have like massage creams for pain management that use that type

i wonder if any of this would flow through TGOD - Aurora is a major shareholder and im ignorant to whether Aurora has production capabilities on this. I know TGOD was entering beverage production so hoping somehow itll get roped in. Always assumed the natural consolidation would be for Aurora to buy TGOD - assuming Coke would need a very high production capacity this my accelerate that.

^ I hope so. I invested in TGOD.

SUNE TGOD bros!

hopefully with a better outcome… but SUNEbros will forever be remembered for its fanatical fan base that then went on to pump many more crappy penny stocks and lose tons of value

I like how Turd or someone is downvoting you even here…

Ah marijuana.

That lovable drug. Well unless a small amount is found in the apartment of a man who was executed by an intruding cop (terrorist), in his own apartment. Then the DA and the local media don’t quite love marijuana anymore.

Very strange how that works.

thanks for adding such valuable content to this site pepper - really grade A stuff!

Good point. Actually, it’s totally normal that on one hand we celebrate the entrepreneurism of marijuana while on the other still locking up poor people of color and using it as smears to justify them being shot to death in their apartment minding their own business.

Weed soda tho. Awesome.

in duterte land. to kill a criminal is not murder. it is a civic duty!

I posted this in the Investments section, but relevant here too:

Aurora stock is halted. This could mean any number of things, but the timing is interesting.

weed definitely going into sprite. jus sayin.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Image result for snoop dogg gif

wtf happened with TGOD today? from the 7’s to over 10 ending around 8.50?

Nothing is 100% safe. I could immobilize and kill you with Q Tips. Just try me.

Are you debating a bot?

Do you have any idea what I could do to a bot with a box of cotton swabs? It would be terrifying to behold.

The old ship sinks, people on boat get spaced, but cold water still cold.