India's Supreme Court overturns 158-year-old British colonial law banning adultery

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-28/india-adultery-law-scrapped/10314376?section=world

Congratulations India on acknowledging the rights of cuckolders and those who generally benefit from the cuckolding activity. Tanks.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

i dont believe. show me hottest indians. many thx.

Real talk, they’re joking and you’re right. I don’t want the atmosphere to come off as overly hostile.

Padma Lashmi (I think she’s in her 50’s now? still hot as hell).

dam she 50? wowzas. she hawt!

Let’s plan to chat after the next KKK meeting.

#AmericaFirst

Nothingburger. Indians are lovely people, but if you’ve been to India, then you know there is no risk of laws being followed.