What's more salty than salt itself?

Hillary Clinton 2 years after losing the election!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-brett-kavanaugh/index.html

She’s a perpetual loser! Was more salty after loss to Obama in 08 primaries - Dems forget!

She’s the exact opposite to my signature. Apparently she’s not tired of losing, she has to lose more!

I don’t want any thought of tasting Crooked H in any way! Sad!

If she was a guy, her behavior would be viewed differently. She would be considered tough, and not taking losing laying down! I didn’t vote for her, but she has dedicated her life to public service and she deserves more respect than the crooked Hilary bullshit. The current president openly sides with Russia against our own FBI and CIA and State. Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, his business partner, Mike Cohen, — lock them up indeed.

I don’t remember Al Gore, John McCain, or Mitt Romney writing a book about how they were robbed of the Presidency they deserved, and then complaining about the election for a long time afterwards.

Ok Hillary!

I love how “Dedicated their lives to public service” includes the Clintons becoming uber rich as a result of using their offices for monetary gain. (and sex) And why do you deserve respect when you stood silently by your husband who was admittedly assaulting women on a regular basis? Fearmongering, bad sportsmanship and greed are not respectable traits in my book! Shame on spoiled, entitled, sore-loser Hillary.

i mean a ton of regular S&P 500 ceos who have done far worse jobs end up with a lot more than 45m.

Shareholders should have an issue with that. Just like we should all take issue with “public servants” on either side using their office to become rich, especially while preaching about income disparity.

Marissa Meyer was paid $200 million to run Yahoo into the ground. I could have done that same job for much cheaper!

lets be real ohai, ur ass would have sold the baba stock. and bought levered etfs.

LoL players

I kind of feel bad for her. She reached the highest level of politics but the history will remember her as a perennial loser, and a sore loser at that. Kind of like some professional athlete who just never wins the championship but comes so close.

I think of her as a power hungry dictator, like one in history that tried to take over all of Europe and was finally stopped before they could destroy the entire world. Or perhaps a super villain of some type.

Well, whatever her legacy is, we’ll just have to look it up in the future Trump Presidential library.

RIP Hillary 11/8/2016

I can already imagine it. It’ll be the greatest presidential library in the history of presidential libraries, maybe ever.

I hope they sell taco bowls.

I love the way you guys suddenly become communists when someone you don’t like gets rich. So what the Clintons got rich? When you are silent about a Russian tycoon paying our current president $80 million for $30 million dollar home, a money-laundering red flag, you have lost the right to criticize Clinton greed. I don’t want to defend HRC, but someone has to offer a counter once you guys start jerking each other off over how right you are.

Why can’t we criticize both? I guess the difference is that the Clintons are tax and spend libs who created a phony foundation to launder their money and Trump openly glorifies wealth by any means.

+1. Would be epic to see Bloomberg (a much better businessman) run against him in 2020, but I’m sure the DNC will make sure a career politician gets the nod instead.