And who'd think in elementary, hey I'd see the penitentiary one day? Should we have crime specific prisons.

i was watching the jersey shore, and mike the situation will be going to jail. many of his cast mates think he will not survive, now what he did is a white collar crime of tax exasion, i think he owes $5m or something like that. anywho should we have crime specific prisons? i personally dont think we should have white collar people with rapists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4qNZw4r648

for example: prisons for rapists only. murderers, white collar, pedos. etc etc.

They already have that, those guys go to camp

Ya I heard Situation is bunking up with Bernie Madoff

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/mike-situation-sorrentino-net-worth/

“Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is an American reality TV star who has a net worth of $300 thousand dollars. Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was born in Staten Island, New York. He first became well-known as a cast member of the MTV reality show “Jersey Shore”. At the peak of the show’s success, Mike earned a salary of $150,000 per episode and had a net worth that topped $10 million. Unfortunately after making several poor investments and failing to pay taxes on $9 million worth of income, Mike’s net worth was reduced to less than $300 thousand according to a court filing.”

Life lessons here.

$300k?!?!?!

Pretty sure you don’t want to put a bunch of bank robbers together in an exclusive prison for bank robbers. That sounds like a great way to fine tune their skills.

I would love to know what the poor investment decisions were

Gas powered sweater, fur lined sink,…

Some people man…don’t know really what to say. Same goes to 80-90% of lottery winners who end up having the same net worth 5-10 yrs after winning the lottery. Or pro athletes going broke 5 years after career ends: https://www.forbes.com/sites/vincentfrank/2015/07/30/former-nba-all-star-vin-baker-blew-100-million-now-working-at-starbucks/

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand the basics of personal finances and investments. Sometimes I feel as 90% are complete idiots when it comes to money.

It might be a generational thing. The past generations didn’t have it as well as we do and saw the need for savings and securing their life for the rainy day. Nowadays it feels as people have a mind-set “I want everything and I want it now”. What to go to Bahamas? Charge it to the credit card! $50k wedding? Go for it, you only live once…YOLO! Convertible straight out of school while having $60k in student debts, degree in social sciences and no work experience to speak of? Yes do it, you’re young only onces.

Back to “The Situation’s” situation: I really hope he lost the money in risky investments. Go big or go home. It happens and at least he tried. But if he just blew it in night clubs, Abercrombie jeans, tanning and providing friends with “liquidity”, then he should give his head a shake.

Im thinking more like opening clubs or designing a line of extra stiff hairgel/tanning spray for every ‘situation’ you may find yourself in when you are “down the Shore”

All these guys claim “poor investment decisions”, but that’s just a euphemism for spending it all at clubs or on other useless shit.

lol there is no way the past generations had it better. millenials are better educated with a much more technical requirement. the previous generation could get by with shitty factory work.

To go to camp, you need to be eligible (no violent crimes, no violent behavior, term less than 5 years and probably other criteria).

there is almost no violence there, so he will definitely survive, as did many other people.

I read that prison doors are not even locked, because if you get caught outside of Prison grounds, you get +7 yeara, so no one is that stupid. Also white color crimes constitute about 10% of all offenders there, others are other non-violent crimes

“In with a bachelor’s in weed, out with a Ph.D. in cocaine”

Jersey shore is still on the air? Surely his networth doesn’t include home equity

They brought it back. It’s going through the second season but it’s popularity is still strong. So there will prolly be a third. Less smooshing but still funny

Are we just ignoring that consumer debt has exploded while wages have been stagnant for like 40 years, despite ever increasing productivity?

Also we do have crime specific prisons already.

For the crime of being poor or a minority, you go to prison. For the crime of being a white man, you go to the Supreme Court but you have to cry and yell your way there.