Mods, time to ban Oliver

I am usually not sensitive, but being Jewish, i am offended at Olivers use of swastika (and please spare me garbage about this being symbol of the sun originally bla bla bla)

Either ban, or give someone super 10x voting powers, so can instantly put his posts below the -10 point threshold. I promise I won’t abuse this power on STL.

I can go ona tirade about how we cannot look at origins of symbol or words, but should rather look at widespread current usage, to understand semantics implications, but i will spare typing, as you will soon be banned.

So I’ll comment on a few things then lock this and ban Olly (you never should have stabbed Jon Snow, dick).

I’ve asked Chad to move the threshold to hide comments back to -5 since we’re never going to reach -10 at this rate. More people still need to vote (and upvote too you negative nancies).

I’d like to applaud the overwhelming majority of you for completely ignoring Olly in other threads. Aside from Nery who was likely coked up at the time, no one has bothered engaging with him.

Olly did mention something about comments being deleted. To the other mods, if you’re going to do this, please leave a note behind or just have Olly banned. Making offending comments disappear makes the case to have as s holes banned harder.

And, finally, to Monkey ne Olly, if you’re going to keep coming back, maybe think up some new material. Your stuff is old and ineffective. You were once able to rile up the WC but now people find you pathetic and sad. Find another forum to spam.