Ryanair racist tirade

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/oct/22/passenger-filmed-racist-tirade-on-ryanair-flight-to-show-world

"The footage shows a man shouting at a woman in his row, telling her to move seats, while her daughter tries to stand up to him, telling him her mother is disabled. The man can be heard saying: “I don’t care whether she’s fucking disabled or not – if I tell her to get out, she gets out.” He can be heard in the video calling the woman an “ugly black bastard”. When the woman remonstrates with him he shouts at her: “Don’t talk to me in a foreign language, you stupid ugly cow.”

I don’t know, if the guy is mad at foreign, disabled, and fat people, I think that just makes him a generically bad person. Why does racism get special attention? Please discuss. Tanks.

Nothing to see here, just another day of loud piggish Europeans spouting their ignorant racism. I took one look at that spectacled mess and knew he was British. It mostly comes from having isolated themselves from global culture, endlessly touring the same dozen tiny nation states within one overarching government like some form of cheeky nandos travel circuit. Thank God for Lord Trump.