I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was! Who are high ROI immigrants?

high quality immigrants! plz treat with respekt!

To catch them is my real testTo train them is my causeI will travel across the land Searching far and wide

1. Indian American (2016) : $122,026 [2]
  2. Jewish American (2016) : $100,059 [3]
  3. Australian American (2016) : $91,452 [3]
  4. Taiwanese American (2016) : $90,221 [3]
  5. Filipino American (2016) : $88,745 [2]

Liberals want to bring in people with 3-4 kids, give them free stuff, so they can get votes, very sad!

Apparently, escaping money laundering prosecution is a major reason for rich Filipinos to emigrate to western countries. I think they might skew the numbers a bit. I even know this guy, his dad, and brother, who are here because they are evading taxes or something…

i think that is more of an outlier. quite honestly if i had to to guess. most filipinos are nurses. similar to how most indians are prolly in it.

https://globalnation.inquirer.net/74321/why-are-there-so-many-filipino-nurses-in-the-us

Why are there so many Filipino nurses in the US? This was the question posed to me by a curious TV reporter on May 7, just three days after a stretch limousine traveling across the San Mateo Bridge carrying nine Filipino nurses to a bridal party suddenly burst into flames killing five of the occupants, including the bride. (lol, great reporter)

Ann said that she was frankly surprised to learn that 20% of all the registered nurses in California are Filipinos, a considerably large percentage since Filipinos number only 2.3 million (officially 1.2 million) out of a state population of 38 million. There are push and pull factors that are at play, I explained. The main push factor is the poor Philippine economy where an average RN earns only about 5% of what an RN is paid in the US. The main pull factor is the nursing shortage in the US.

Is this why you keep flirting with the care professionals when you see the doctor? Looking for some “push and pull” effects, amiright??

i’ve never hit on a doctor as they are usually not hot. i’ve hit on their admin assistants and dental hygeniests though!

I admire a women who is experienced with tools and a wide range of body fluids!

Said no one ever.

In Asia, filipino ladies have a few industries cornered. The most interesting one is hotel lounge cover bands, and they are good. If you’ve been trudging around some emerging market and come back to your hotel to grab a beer, and some band is playing a good cover of a bon jovi song, it’s like a bit of civilization.

u sure they ladies? lol.

Fair point.