Tell me something I need to know Then take my breath and never let it go! Ariana is single!

If you just let me invade your space I’ll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

https://youtu.be/g5qU7p7yOY8?t=12

hopefully she starts dating bigger losers!

Why post this now? They broke up a couple weeks ago.

Well, Nery seems to have achieved the -5 vote threshold with this.

Please vote this post down if you wouldn’t bang Ariana Grande. Please vote this post up if you would.

cuz i luv her

Midgets with extensions really do it for you huh.

you can insult me and my logic. but plz not my fetish!

I just put in the 10th downvote on the OP (just to see what happens) and the post is still showing! THIS IS A CONSPIRACY! Nerdy is actually Chad trying to drive volume to AF.

All I know is that Nery promised to convince whoreish women to join AF and that never materialized. I paid money damn it.

Lol I said they wanted to. But I prevented, cuz they already know I’m a douche but they have no idea how big of a douche! Assuming the worst is one thing but to actually see it, well they’d be disgusted!!

my coworker actually told me that on first impressions I come off as a douche but deep down they think I’m a nice guy that has occasional spikes of douchiness!

Douche is defined as someone who doesn’t care about others! Anyways it was all confusing. Also as a coworker out of 10, I was rated an 8. With 5 as the average!

Just as long as you don’t set up an altar with her picture surrounded by candles and a goat’s skull… :smiling_imp:

The way the web developer has it set currently, the first comment can’t be hidden no matter how many downvotes we give it. Every subsequent comment will be hidden once it hit -5. I kind of think that’s a flaw but a minor one. A bigger flaw I noticed is once a comment is hidden, it doesn’t become visible again if it gets upvoted back above -5.

Guess Chad and the developer are still working out the kinks.

im glad to be the official stress test of af.

It would be pretty confusing if the first post were to be deleted though. We’ll just see a bunch of people saying Nery you weird, without much context.

Nothing’s deleted. Just hidden. You just have to click on the + button to see it.

So called “libertarians” becoming the biggest censors, not shocking. Like the boomers and their “question authority,” but now that they are old and control the assets “don’t dare question me fascist, or I’ll have you silenced!”

PoorAlpha, how did you become the new Turd/Charlie Work of this place? Your posts are the pinnacle of insanity.

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/nicki-minaj-grammy-producer-ken-ehrlich-bet-cancellation-1203136325/

haha take down ken ehrlich! Power to the stars!

Really digging the new Grande – thank u next as an album (and single) seem to be a new side we haven’t seen before. Hope it continues.