F this

https://streeteasy.com/building/111-hudson-street-new_york/3b

“INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY. This apartment will be delivered OCCUPIED BY A RENT STABILIZED TENANT who does not wish to move.”

“No showings. Tenant pays $300 per month in rent. Very low cc’s and taxes for this size unit in Tribeca of only $0.84 psf. Cash offers only. Apartment will be delivered occupied.”

Dafuq? I’ve seen some ridiculous rent control scenarios, but this is by far the most egregious. Carrying costs are $2300, rent is $300.

i think i would ask the age of the tenant and the occupation. hopefully hes a lumberjack!

quite fascinating really, in sf, people are offering people large sums of money to gtfo. how much you thing that dude getting offered.

That’s insane, wonder how long he’s been there. The person in my unit was there 20 years and paid much more than that and my apt is not anywhere close to that one.

Given this is the street view of 111 Hudson St, this makes more sense. :bulb:

This is a steal, down from $3.25m ask 7 months ago!

Also, you need to be okay with incessant honking from Holland tunnel traffic every Friday from 3-8pm in order to live in that street.

Wonder if there is a clause in there that allows the tenant to add grand-daughter to the lease and keep the rent control scam going. I’ve seen that several times, friggin joke.