I was gonna be that one in a million! Always had high, high hopes! do any of you have aspirations to be a billionaire?

a billionaire is 1 in every 3.5million people. fun fact! quite interesting. but back in the day. my rich aunt (15m right now) would talk to a seer. my mom joined her once. and she asked about the future of her children. the seer said that my sister will be financially successful, which she is as a finance director at 34 with about 400k in net worth alongside her hubby (40) . but when she asked about me. the response of the seer was, this one will be really really wealthy if he works hard. anyways this beech was filipino. i have no idea how she defines wealthy, or what hard work means! quite honestly my life’s been c-breeezy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPXIgEAGe4U

Mama said, fulfill the prophecy Be something greater, go make a legacy Manifest destiny, back in the days We wanted everything, wanted everythingMama said, burn your biographies Rewrite your history, light up your wildest dreams

also with that said imho i have no intention nor the capabilities to be a billionaire as of right now even if i work as hard possible. i think! unless i find all the dragon balls and wish for immortality.

I think I’d retire before that point but you never know.

Of course! And, I’m pretty sure I’ll get there well before old age.