What’s the temperature where you’re right now?

That’s probably only in the common part of Queens. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

ohai wrote:

Hah, in NY, having a car is for poor people, because it means you live in Queens. 

our poor don’t even have cars just shopping carts!

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

When I was visiting NYC last November I was surprised how clean the subway was. We were staying in mid-town; the farthest north we went up would have been to central park near the Plaza hotel. 

ohai wrote:

Hah, in NY, having a car is for poor people, because it means you live in Queens. 

Nah, I do most of my shopping at the 54th & Park Ferrari dealership. Love driving those right out onto the street.

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind

^ that’s not a dealership, just a merchandise store, those cars are just display, authorized dealer is on Long Island 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

ohai wrote:

This was my ride in NYC!!!! yes

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

hpracing007 wrote:

^ that’s not a dealership, just a merchandise store, those cars are just display, authorized dealer is on Long Island 

Guess you don’t know the secret handshake…

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind