Girls like you love fun, and yeah, me too! Would you rather be with a smart or hot chick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDp-30BUTM

pretty interesting ideas on here. in a nut shell it talks abotu the importance of being a high value dude to create an abundance in order to have pick of litter and get what you deserve.

1. talks about teh depreciating value of beauty and the high upkeep costs. - made me think about my girl wanting fake boobs. bad investment for me cuz it’ll be harder to hold down.

2. why intellgience and hard work have grreater compounding value. smart chicks will work to get what they need, vs hot chick needs to find rich dude. very needy.

3. supply and demand for alphas. the top dudes will bang everything cuz they can! reminded me of when my friend told bitcoin to fuck off even though there were 2 girls cuz he wanted a threesome.

4. the importance of being a high value guy. - invest in your health, your knoweldge, and emotional capability.

5. your personal hourly rate is more important at start than at the end. though you make more money later in life, to get to the point you needed to put in the work to get where you are now, so your early life is more value so you need to act like it and only have high end shit.

On short term basis rather good looking than smart. Over the longer term basis, smarter chick might be preferable. However, don’t let chick to be smarter than you.

The middle 90% of “smartness” probably doesn’t matter; you can’t really observe chicks doing really smart or dumb things in day-to-day life. It’s only at the top or bottom where it matters, as the top 5% will be talented and could make a lot of money, or the bottom 5% are really dumb as F to the point of being a danger to themselves and others.

Up your standards. There’s tons of smart and hot chicks out here.

What there ARENT a lot of, are nice chicks. Literally I mean “nice” people. That’s what I want. If I’m even asking you out on a date, it’s because you’ve already cleared the hot test and most likely have some sort of underlying aspirations in life.

You can find hot and good looking girls, not really mutually exclusive. No matter how hot she is though, the luster wears off, and you take for granted…better to have someone smart who can evolve with you.

hot chicks breed hot kids. But do smart chicks breed smart kids. Nahhhhhh

Intelligence is hereditary, so yea they do