Rate your 2018

Would give 2018 a solid 9 out of 10. Accomplished a lot of big goals this year. No one got pregnant, I traveled a BUNCH, and spent many days/nights getting wasted with the squad and doing general degenerate things. Seriously this year was one for the books. There was only 1 goal I didn’t achieve, but will try harder next year. All in all, 90% kick ass 10% suck kind of year.

What about you bro’s?

My year was pretty great too. Happy with the progress I’ve made as a person and thankful for the lack of tragedy/ drama!

Portfolio is down Yoy. Sad! Still about 50x Nery’s net worth though, amiright??

#winning

well totally thought this was a minimum day for markets. gf was over and i think i slept around 2 am watching black mirror movie. woke up around 5:15 am. ish going ot be a long day. anyways, id give this an 8. had steady pussy but unfortunatley it was only 1. i stopped cheating. life is getting less lit. its a different kind of happiness, there is more continuity. Like i feel like i am making an investment vs before it was more prestige for pulling hot women and having ur buddies see it.

now ohai is worth 20m vs 7m he tried to claim. his net worth just keeps growing even though his strat is down 40%.

It was alright. Got my health and good looks so can’t really complain.

I’d rate 2018 a magenta out of visible spectrum.

Year i realize i wont hit my career goals and will

have to settle for less most likely. Sad!

This year was just a continuation of my life which I rate really high. Everything does always go my all the time but the big things do.

I’m happy, healthy and have food and a place to live. Life is quite grand. 9/10 year for sho!

Beat benchmark by over 600 bps. Good year, right? Three year number is beating BM by 400 bps annualized. Good year, right? Five year number is beating BM for over 200 bps annualized. Good year, right?

AUM is down about 12%. Not such a great year.

This you brah?

LOL - j/k dude… But try NOT to cringe at that.

hahaha would be embarrassing in real life…having it recorded for the generations to come is horrendous!

The look they give each other at the end!

I’m physically hurt from watching that gif.

The look she has “what the f@ck are you doing…go away”.

Then again, a wise man once said “shy guys never fuck beautiful women”. Shooters shoot. No shame in trying. Worth the try if the other option is to live in doubt for rest of your life. As they say:losers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

As long as you’re pretty. Don’t want to get #metoo’d

Touché my friend, touché.

keep hustling man!!!

8 out of 10

A) 3 major accomplishments at work

B) Achieved a level of financial stability that gave me freedom I didn’t have before

C) Crossed 6 new countries off my bucket list

D) Added good people to my Rolodex

making MD at buldge bracket is proving to be harder than i anticipated

2018 Pro: ran 750+ miles mostly injury-free

2018 Haven’t Decided Whether Pro or Con Yet: wife is accidentally pregnant, again