New Years

what up ballers and ballers on a budget (nerdy) and shotcallers of AF. what are yall doing for new years?

im getting LIT at some russian restaurant. 10 meal course, vodka, DJ, dance floor.

apparently its the year of the PIG but i dont eat that so im aight. also gotta wear some lucky colors (red, orange, pink)

https://www.karmaweather.com/feng-shui-lucky-colors-2019/

my mom says for good luck i should carry lots of cash in mah pocket, but i aint trying to get robbed, yafeelme?

anywhoo, what yall doing tonight???

Happy New Years. Health, Happiness, Prosperity!

Brah, are you going to Onegin? I’ll see you later?

$35.00 all you can drink/eat at this sweet brew pub by my house.

I will be finding someone to make out with.

haha you’ll be like the dude from the gif earlier :stuck_out_tongue:! JK, enjoy your night!

lol i might stay in with gf, or take her to my sister’s bottle service at hermosa beach’s american junkies.

gtfo

bruh u gotta step that game up.

i know u got some IG models hitting u up for a good time when the GF falls asleep

Quiet dinner with the family. Plus some booze.

Happy New Year to all you AFers!! :innocent: :+1: :heart:

Looks like the budget for the NYE specials was about $300 this year.

Apiece, or en masse?

Cold weather is arriving just in time for the new years resolution people to take up all the treadmills, amiright?

I was studying fra on 31st night

Happy New Year.

I found an abandoned puppy on the street and brought her home. Now, I’m screwed. And this puppy is about 8 kg weight.

Was thinking en masse.

as is, pelmeni 10-ways using 3 different fillings (beef, potato, cabbage) and 3 different sauces (sour cream, horseradish mayo, mustard) creating 3x3=9 unique combinations, plus 1 with filling of choice, plain no sauce? to my knowledge that covers ~85% of all distinct offerings in russian cuisine.

just kidding, happy new 2019 brah!

Why don’t you eat pig, it’s the other white meat.

pretty vintage New Years for me, went out for a few pints with the lads at lunch time, turned up at wife’s friend’s fancy party at 8 totally hammered, proceeded to tell anyone who would listen how this was my highlight of 2018

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n44qdkMWCLI autoplay:0]

welled up during auld lang syne, was up drinking whisky until 8am, slept until 4pm, woke up with quite possibly the worst hang over of my life, ate 4 slices of toast then went back to bed.

forgot to say NSFW, that skip pass from Finn Russell to Huw Jones on our own 22 was absolute filth