What we do in life echoes in eternity! So what are your goals for 2019? disskurt

aim high. fly low. stay cool!

Story of a dedicated family man with latina wife - mirrors Nery’s life perfectly! Pretty sure there’s a relevant part about banging some guy’s sister-wife too.

Be less paranoid (not kidding)

I want to be more flexible/pain free…stretching every day.

Lift heavy weights and do yoga by the end of the year. Consistently save roughly half of my take home pay. Quantify which diet is best for improving my blood tests. Cultivate a couple deep friendships

lol i might join my friend’s fund soon. he just texted me saying he raised a hundred mil for real estate play. wants me to meet up wit his partner. hopefully this market burns before we get all this set up.

whats interesting though is my 2019 goals are essentially makign a family! haha

1. get gf pregnant (asap, hopfully bear a child before this year ends)

2. get engaged (feb 14)

3. get married (june 1)

Seriously doubt your gf will want to be 5 months pregnant at her wedding.

She’s getting married to a high net worth $150k individual offering her a $2k ring in a wedding planned over four months while pregnant in what I am assuming will be the Malibu Golden Coral based on availability. It will be fine.

shes not going to get pregnant instnatly plus the bump doesnt show right away. and if she does, we’ll make it sooner.

i am worth about 350k. i am actaully buying the ring from my mom at 4.5k she bought at 6.5k. wedding will be at bitcoin’s venue that can hold 250 people and it’ll be free for me worth around 6k (mkt value). my friend who is a wedding planner at a big name hotel and will help handle. she has contacts with catering where i can get it at cost. Lets say catering makes food for 10 bucks. they wil lcahrge the venue 15 bucks, and the venue will charge you 35 bucks. i will basically get it at whatever the venue gets it at. unlimited alchohol and coke bae!

^That ignores the basic knowledge of how booking works for good caters and venues (unless it sucks its booked). Nice of your Mom about the ring, wonder which forum she’ll go and b*tch about having to subsidize her idiot son’s ring on. Anyhow, this whole take was comical pls livestream.

plz bs educate me. id like to know ur expertise on good caterers and venues.

i think it works for both parties. she gets money she wouldnt have gotten had she sold the ring. and i get a ring at a discount. overall i think its beneficial to both. if she didnt i prolly woulda spent 5k on james allen. hahahaha.

Don’t really have to, by the time you get through the planning the eduction takes care of itself. See, there are good venues and there are good caterers. Good venues typically book about a year out (great ones are two years) and caterers about 6-9 months out are fully booked and I’m being conservative. So saying you’ll just get hooked up makes no sense unless your friend’s venue and the catering sucks as evidenced by its being available 4 months out. It’s usually a shock to people that haven’t gone through this, you’re also probably shockingly not the first person to have people with “catering connections”. Beyond that, most caterers aren’t paying the venue a percentage like you just envisioned unless you got some sort of cheap package deal at the Golden Corral. Most people with decent weddings are booking caterers and locations separately. $10 a head is also clueless unless you convince everyone to opt for the chicken nuggets. But then again, you bought a $5K ring and have six figure net worth so what do I know. But hey like I said, you’ll figure it out.

$10??? What are you serving, spaghetti-o’s and chopped up wieners??? You live in SoCal, right???

do it in vegas, ill be there!!!

I will likely be there next summer. Nerdy, when’s the big day??? LAX ----> LAS is but a hop, skip, and jump away!!! igor and I might hafta do some plannering!!!

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CcOsfBC2mM]

+1 Wife will love not being able to drink at her wedding while everyone else has fun.

It was an example. But perhaps they aren’t good caterers as well. Many caterers are going to them to try their food for free. Then they negotiate a price with them to handle their business then up charge their customers. I actually suggested what you said and told him not to skim off the top to make money. To basically select the best caterers available so that he gets sportive reviews.

But I don’t really care about having an expensive wedding. Hell I don’t even want to have a wedding. It’s just something she wants to do and that I will have to pay for. All I want is to minimize the cost of this beast. Anyways it’s a new venue he just started last month. But next year is already booked for 6 months spread out across the year. We underpriced the venue at 5k though. I saw similar inferior places going for 6 to 8 k.

My knowledge of high quality caterers is prolly not high cuz I do not really care what I feed this people. But interestingly enough I am friends with the top caterer in aspen. Our chef who is a close friend is best friends with him, so I have turned up with the caterer when I was there this past summer. I can easily get the 411 on whatever bs you spew.

haha as for a bachelor party. I don’t even know if I’m down to throw one. It’s another cost I don’t really need.

And what if the doctor puts her on bed rest??? :-1: :broken_heart:

Haha whenever nerdy says he is worth x dollars, I immediately ask myself what kind of weird mental accounting is he using on that number. I personally take the next five years of forecasted income and book it to AR today to make sure my net worth takes into account I’m in this for the long term.