What we do in life echoes in eternity! So what are your goals for 2019? disskurt

Nerdy, this is a joke but comes from a place of honesty..  Have you factored in a divorce in your networth projections? 

^ Pffft, that’s easy to model!!! That’s the investment where the return is -50%!!!

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

will you charge your kid interest when he borrows money from you to pay for  pre-k?

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

You know I pretty much thought about it, and the funny thing is she has mentioned the scenario to me. right now everything is perfect, but 10 years from now what’s to stop me from getting a younger wife. Lol, my response to her is that if there are plenty of kids then I’d feel fulfilled and would not do anything to risk ruining that. I really just need 1 successful son to carry my name and I’d die happy! The other kids are just to increase the odds.

anyways bros i need to nap as I’m headed to the club in a few hours to help bitcoin find a new hoe. Happy Friday all!

ps I just got Mario kart (on sale today) and super smash on switch. HMU if you got it

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

She can also divorce you… 

Nerdyblop wrote:

You know I pretty much thought about it, and the funny thing is she has mentioned the scenario to me. right now everything is perfect, but 10 years from now what’s to stop me from getting a younger wife. Lol, my response to her is that if there are plenty of kids then I’d feel fulfilled and would not do anything to risk ruining that. I really just need 1 successful son to carry my name and I’d die happy! The other kids are just to increase the odds.

anyways bros i need to nap as I’m headed to the club in a few hours to help bitcoin find a new hoe. Happy Friday all!

ps I just got Mario kart (on sale today) and super smash on switch. HMU if you got it

Nery bro, go have the wedding in Manilla.  Will cost a fraction, wedding singers a dime a dozen, and lots of people won’t go so less cost.   You can call it a destination wedding, make it sound hip to the wife.  As for the kids, why don’t you just adopt some adult kids and give them your name?  Problem solved. 

Funny night. Same bs drama but I found it more entertaining. The highlight of the night was when me and 1 of my **** boy buddies approached these 2 chicks. My convo with the blonde chick sounded decent enough, though my execution was a bit awkward and was just playful banter. She did tell me her friend was married but she was single. I think I had a weird response to that. Then she started trying to let me down in a gentle way saying, I hope you find the perfect girl cuz ur awesome blah blah blah. And I was like omg!! I actually have a gf I’m planning to propose to. Then she said I can totally tell you have this good positive aura coming out of you! I was like yea!!! Want to see pics? Anyways my buddy was hella confused but I was trying to get my buddy on this chick instead of wasting time with married girl. But then he tried his negging strategy which totally ended the convo. Haha. Anyways:

I think my gf will not divorce me unless I try having multiple wives or something like that. I think she will forgive for a minor penetration or something like that. She is very forgiving and very nice. And honestly because of those 2 traits, I just want her to have a happy perfect life as she deserves it. But I also need what makes me happy. A blood related successful heir! Not my blood! Not my problem!

the wedding will be big as this is for her and that is what she wants. Whether it will be expensive, well that is up to me. That part is how much I can get away with being cheap with my family. Her family is poor so they won’t really know the difference.

Goals are to:

Learn as much as possible in my new gig

Save x% of my/my wife’s combined income (TBD - counting 401k contributions etc. I think the goal we will settle on is about 28%)

Keep my little man on track to attend HBS in 2039 (currently 11months old so this is more of a long-term goal)

Eat more red meat (to increase my carbon footprint)

Gain (only) 5 lbs

Lol my cousin just won 30 million dollars in the lottery. Lucky biznitch. 

surf more. learn spanish. visit 5 new places (central & south american focus). negotiate a bigger slice of carried interest. 

i keeps it simple.

get down with OPP

My goal is to earn more money and to bang Nerdy’s cousin but I think is not so realistic.

play it again, Sam

Slim Charles wrote:
surf more. learn spanish Portuguese.

Then not only can you enjoy the best surfing in the world, you can also understand the locals.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Run a marathon in under 3:30, no alcohol in Jan -> March, find a new job, and then probably should try to pass L3 as well. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

S2000magician wrote:

Slim Charles wrote:
surf more. learn spanish Portuguese.

Then not only can you enjoy the best surfing in the world, you can also understand the locals.

dying to get out to Madeira. 

get down with OPP

Rockies wrote:

Seriously doubt your gf will want to be 5 months pregnant at her wedding.

you know man. I don’t know nerdy in real life, and I don’t know you, but I know enough to know that you suck.

quit talking **** you uncle bens rice pilaf looking ass mother ****er

edit: sorry I totally mis read your post. I thought you were talking smack about nerdy (who is my best friend on here basically) and I had to defend his honor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

lol. respect sir. its guy love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0