Difficult decisions

So I just signed up for HBO Go. I’ve had access to it for a while, but just now got around to activating it.

So now I have access to a whole new world that was previously unavailable to me. But I don’t know where to start, and I need AF’s help. Where do I begin? I have never watched a single episode of:

• Game of Thrones
  • The Wire
  • The Sopranos

Help!!!

Knowing your background, I suggest Friday Night Lights. Otherwise, I suggest The Sopranos to start.

go for the oldies first imo since they are already complete. i personally like the sopranos more over the wire. the game of thrones final season wont show until april. the movie friday night lights is amazing. never seen the first tv episodes.

We’re goin to State!

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZHXQ698Ok]

sopranos

wire

curb your enthusiasm (rip funkhouser)

Do game of Thrones so you can catch up in time to see the finale live. The others aren’t going anywhere

Also hbo has great documentaries

Haha I love curb your enthusiasm. There was also this weird show called hello ladies. Very cringy stuff as well.

Game of Thrones

Drama: Sopranos, Wire, Oz, GOT

Comedy: Veep, Entourage, Curb, Ballers, and a really odd show called Barry

Never got to ballers! But Entourage is good but I don’t think it’s his scene. You do learn a lot about the rules of brodom with entourage.

Barry is great but i think its on showtime?

The brodom benchmark is still Swingers. Stands the test of time as well.

you’re so fucking money man, and you don’t even know it.

never seen it. but its on netflix right now. so i’ll give it a go. omg dat fool is bitcoin and im vince vaugn.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKov1sKJD2M]

This is good advice. Everyone is going to be talking about it come April so you may as well get caught up to avoid spoilers.

You’re going to be very busy. Season 1 of Westworld, Sharp Objects, Silicon Valley, and Big Little Lies are also terrific.

is it just me, or i thought last season of GOT was bad?

You’re going to be very busy. Season 1 of Westworld, Sharp Objects, Silicon Valley, and Big Little Lies are also terrific.

I didn’t think it was bad, just some weird choices by the showrunners. The whole not understanding travel time and distance was jarring. I have another issue with the last season too but don’t want to spoil anything for Greenie.

I thought it was messed up how the last season revealed Hodor to be the main villain and White Walker master. Didn’t see that one coming.

The fact that this thread isn’t now full of Swingers quotes disappoints me greatly.