Bezos is getting divorced

wb is back on top again!!!

this is why i always say for married households. you should always divide your combined net worth by 2.

in any case they have 4 children, at the end of the day, they have a vested interest in their joint investments.

Damn nerdy you gonna divide net worth in half when u marry the preggo chick u not gonna retire to Thailand on 200k

Lol.

Separate note, divorce after 25yrs of marriage and 4 kids sounds like an emotional roller coaster. I really struggle with the idea of marriage.

Right after AMZN became the most valuable company in the world… hmmm

you can prolly optimize marriage. say you want to spend 100k per year. so you need 2m in the bank. take divorce into account and you’ll need 4m. so if your net worth is 4m, then you can afford a divorce!

anyways according to my net worth projections. i should be pass 15m at age 55 ensuring myself in american aristocracy!

This lady is now the world’s richest woman or what?

According to their prenup, she only gets Amazon Prime for life.

just when you thought this place was over the hill, STL comes out with that from left field. Bravo.

dead cat bounce

welcome back macca. anyways the scoop on the divorce. bezos didnt go for a young girl. how shocking. dirty sanchez!!! ANYWAYS, she looks like an older version of megan fox.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6577041/Amazon-CEO-Jeff-Bezos-doesnt-pre-nup-split-140bn-fortune-divorce.html

• Bezos, 54, is seeing married former Fox 11 anchor Lauren Sanchez, 49
  • National Enquirer accuses them of cheating on spouses in eight-month affair
  • Claims Bezos met with Sanchez for secret trysts and sent her 'erotic selfies’
  • Bezos camp tells DailyMail.com that his wife was aware of the relationship

Their divorce will be filed in Washington, a community property state, meaning all assets acquired during the marriage by either spouse are split equally, unless there is a pre-nup.

This would make 48-year-old MacKenzie Bezos the world’s richest woman, with a fortune of $70billion.

Since the duo’s fortune was amassed after they wed - just six months after meeting - there would have been little thought of a pre-nup at the time.

MacKenzie Bezos will be stealing the top spot from the current richest woman in the world, Françoise Bettencourt Meyers, 65, from France, whose family run global beauty company L’Oreal. Her massive fortune of $46.5bn will be dwarfed by a divorced Mrs Bezos.

The magazine, which is set to hit the newsstands today, claim Bezos has been meeting Sanchez for illicit trysts as often as six times in 14 days, taking her on exotic holidays on his $65 million private jet and sending her selfies ‘too explicit to print’.

A source close to the Bezos tells DailyMail.com that the Amazon founder only began seeing Sanchez after separating from his wife, however the National Enquirer say the affair has gone on for some eight months behind their spouses’ backs.

Sanchez is married to Hollywood talent mogul husband Patrick Whitesell, and sources say they ‘separated this fall’.

‘Patrick and Lauren Sanchez have been separated for a while. Their marriage has been off and on for a while, and they tried hard to fix things, but in the fall they officially separated. She had told Patrick that she has been recently seeing Jeff Bezos,’ an unnamed source told Page Six.

Bezos sending dick pics? Would prefer not to have known that.

its a bsd move