Sign up  |  Log in

'Traditional masculinity' officially labeled 'harmful' by the American Psychological Association

There is so much anxiety thrust upon kids these days that didn’t exist when I was growing up in the 90s (was that so long ago?).

Today children are raised inside a bubble- give them a tablet, keep them in doors, schedule everything, helicopter and coddle. Promise them the world, tell them they are special and that all of their wildest dreams will come true. Then off to college, take a seat in the intellectual safe space and ingest the latest post-modern neo Marxist SJW propaganda. Something wrong in your life? It’s not your fault, it’s the system oppressing you. Abdicate personal responsibility, embrace the victim mentality, and blame the white patriarchy.

3rd wave feminism has done nothing but infantilize women. Girls are told that STEM fields are hotbeds of sexism, any bad sexual experience makes you a rape victim, traumatic experiences damage you for life, and you can’t trust men to help you succeed.

When I was a boy I looked up to my grandpa who survived depression poverty in the dust bowl, served in WWII, and worked his ass off his whole life to provide for his family at a blue collar job. A pull yourself up by your bootstraps, slow to anger, never a complaint, god fearing man.  Told me to look people in the eye when I talk to them, say please and thank you, respect women and call adults by sir, ma’am, Mr. or Mrs. Never heard a racial slur or sexist remark from the guy. A classic stoic, not a thrill seeker but would stand up for what he believed in and the people he loved. That is what I think of when I think of traditional masculinity.

Instead of making boys and men anti-fragile we are doubling down on the fragility. It’s no wonder that anxiety, depression, and suicide rates are worsening so much for men.

  • Suicide rates increased 28% from 1999 to 2016
  • Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death in people age 10-34.
  • Men are 4x more likely to commit suicide than women.
  • White males (the privileged class) accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/suicide.shtml#part_154969

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

We are doing more now than we have ever done in the past to recognize and provide assistance to victims of bullying and sexual assault. Racists, sexists, and bigots are being called out in the media. Corporations are developing strict policies for workplace interaction. Unemployment is at record lows. Why do we see a rise in anxiety, depression, suicide? Why can’t people make meaningful relationships?

1 in 4 children under the age of 18 — a total of about 17.2 million — are being raised without a father. https://singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-statistics/

76% of school teachers are female. https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=28

Toxic masculinity isn’t the problem. The lack of masculinity is the problem. Just my take.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

i dont see why masculinity has anything to do with suicide. if anything it would point out that suicide is a old white manly thing to do. i did read somewhere in my socio class that privilege people have a higher chance cuz they feel more like losers when compared to their counterparts. happiness after all is = achievement - expectations and privilege people always have such high expectations!

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

In 2016, the highest suicide rate (19.72) was among adults between 45 and 54 years of age. The second highest rate (18.98) occurred in those 85 years or older. Younger groups have had consistently lower suicide rates than middle-aged and older adults. In 2016, adolescents and young adults aged 15 to 24 had a suicide rate of 13.15.

In 2016, the highest U.S. suicide rate (15.17) was among Whites and the second highest rate (13.37) was among American Indians and Alaska Natives (Figure 5). Much lower and roughly similar rates were found among Asians and Pacific Islanders (6.62), and Black or African Americans (6.03).

In 2016, firearms were the most common method of death by suicide, accounting for a little more than half (51.01%) of all suicide deaths. The next most common methods were suffocation (including hangings) at 25.89% and poisoning at 14.90%. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/link-between-wealth-and-suicide-rates-sa...

Researchers from the San Francisco Federal Reserve found people who earn 10 percent less than their neighbors are 4.5 percent more likely to commit suicide.

Location, location, location. Poverty has been shown to increase suicide risk, but location plays a big role as well. Low-income individuals who lay down roots in wealthier communities are essentially setting themselves up for disaster. Not only do they have less cash to afford a higher cost of living – health care, housing, and other expenses are typically higher in high-income areas – but they’re basically living inside of the wealth gap. That all leads to an increased risk for suicide.

$34,000 is the misery line. If earning $75,000 annually is the benchmark for financial happiness – earnings over that amount haven’t been shown to increase happiness in the long-term – then consider $34,000 the new tipping point for financial misery. People who earned less than $34,000 were 50 percent more likely to commit suicide, researchers found. People who earned between $34,000 and $102,000 increased their risk for suicide by only 10 percent.

Unemployment. The secret to happiness may simply be having a 9-to-5. “We find that being unemployed or out of the labor force, for any reason, raises suicide risk relative to being employed,” the researchers write. Unemployed people, in fact, are 72 percent more likely to commit suicide than people who are working. Retirees and people on leave from work also had higher suicide rates.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Suicide rates have risen across the board on an age adjusted basis where it is the second leading cause of death in people ages 10-34 and boys/young men have 4x the risk than women. Unless eating too many cheeseburgers, getting diabeetus and dying of a heart attack is a form of suicide then there are more important things to focus on with regards to causes of death in old white men.

You state that privileged people have a higher chance of suicide because of expectation but then quote the figures that state suicide rates are far higher in poor people. Last I checked privileged people are not poor so how do you define privilege?

My argument is that the coddling of our youth is setting them up for failure in life because they are not prepared to deal with their problems. I believe this results in anxiety, depression, victim playing and blaming other people/society instead of metaphorically “cleaning your room” or dare I say “manning up.” I’m not saying that it is specifically that a lack of masculinity is the driver for all of these issues but I think some masculine virtues would better prepare people to handle them.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Just to make sure I’m following, rates are dramatically higher for men age 45-54 than any age group <34 because we’re raising people not old fashioned and manly enough?  The four highest categories by rate per CDC are age 45-54, >85, 55-64, and 75-84.  I think this is one of those rants that sounds really great on paper until you bother to actually dig into the data.  We really need to get these whipper snapper’s into shape like the greatest generation so they can be prepared to not contribute to crime, violence and suicide stats and live a long full life like their grandpappy did  *POW*… Grandpa?

Anyhow, you’re right it is terrible that there seems to be something related to the male population that is almost poisonous to them or toxic if you will, that I wish some mental health organization would attempt to raise awareness on…  Nah, who am I kidding, a bunch of snow flakes would just get offended about it and boycott personal care companies.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Another point of interest- you often hear the figure that black men make up 7% of the population but 37% of the prison population. We all know this is because of the oppressive white patriarchal court system. But did you know that 70% of black children are born to unwed single mothers? Who is teaching masculine behavior to a boy who is raised by a single mom and 76% of the time has a female teacher?

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

I think that’s a pretty simplistic understanding of what growing up with a single parent is like.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

I commend the APA for raising awareness about issues men face but I condemn their broad categorization that traditional masculinity is oppressive  because there are positive virtues within traditional masculinity that society is largely missing today. Gilette is just joining the virtue signal bandwagon. This is the same company that charges more for crappy women’s venus razors. https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristatorres/listen-lets-talk-about-mens-razors-vs-womens-razors

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

^Brah, I read your description of your grandpa who sounds like a standup guy - hard-working, family-loving, respects fellow human beings, not racist, all that. Sounds like a good person. Why are any of these virtues associated with ‘traditional masculinity’ other than the fact that your grandpa happened to be a male, is it something about the Y chromosome that I’m missing. Then the whole argument that single moms cannot teach their kids such behavior - haven’t heard such hоrse**** in a while.

^ Being a provider, protector, assertive in action but reserved in emotion, these are traditional masculine virtues. You should read some of the stoics, may I recommend Marcus Aurelius?

Certainly mothers can and do teach this sort of behavior and I’m not saying that it is uniquely male behavior just like being aggressive and violent is not uniquely male behavior. You do not need to be a man to act “masculine” and negative “masculine” traits can be learned just as easily from a mother as a father. A mother can not replace a male role model though and there are studies that support this. 

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

hpracing007 wrote:

The thing they didn’t think through is that they are not just insulting the person watching, but they are insulting the fathers and/or other males who taught them how to be a man and their parenting as well if they have kids. At least that’s how I felt watching it.

I’m raising my boy to be as masculine as possible. You don’t know where people end up in life, maybe he’ll be a professor at a super liberal college or he’ll be in rough situations like I had to go through (hope not). Can’t risk raising a soft kid.

You’re so funny with the victimology.  You know when these liberals were taking away your rights and abusing you, when they made you say happy holidays, and beat you with their recycle bags while throwing organic tofu against your door…they never took away your arms and legs.  So you can move, relocate back to a conservative haven like the ozarks and enjoy all the personal freedom you want with all their economic opportunity.

No victim here, I’m proud where I came from. I ain’t ***** made like these weak men and feminist want all men to be.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

I think the increase in suicide rates has more to do with economic inequality and deterioration of societal cohesion, rather than people being increasingly unable to man up and face their issues. More people today probably perceive themselves as failures or face financial difficulties as income disparities widen. In addition, society is more politically divided now, and a lot of people probably experience a feeling of isolation or lack of place in the nation. From an objective perspective, yes, blue collar working people in the 1950s had a more difficult life than most people today. However, those 1950s people probably felt better about their role in society, since everyone around them had similar lifestyles that framed their self perception. This might also be why countries with flatter wealth distribution tend to report higher levels of life satisfaction in their populations. 

Aside from this, the overall phenomenon that this buffalo guy describes should not be characterized as a decline in masculinity, but an increase in self centrism or narcissism. In other words, people care more about their self image, ego and self identity, rather than their role in supporting others. Maybe because Western society has not faced any major wars or imminently critical problem for decades, we feel less of a need to rely on and collaborate with others to address some collective goal. Instead of Nazis or communists, people with different ideologies in the country become enemies and cause society to fragment. Maybe social media also has a role in promoting narcissism, but it could also be just something that arose from the underlying issue. 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

^ Being a provider, protector, assertive in action but reserved in emotion, these are traditional masculine virtues. You should read some of the stoics, may I recommend Marcus Aurelius?

what are then traditional feminine virtues brah - being loving, caring, affectionate, child-bearing, monogamous bedrock of the household, makes good lasagna? GTFO you and your boy Marcus Aurelius 

Mobius Strip wrote:

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

^ Being a provider, protector, assertive in action but reserved in emotion, these are traditional masculine virtues. You should read some of the stoics, may I recommend Marcus Aurelius?

what are then traditional feminine virtues brah - being loving, caring, affectionate, child-bearing, monogamous bedrock of the household, makes good lasagna? GTFO you and your boy Marcus Aurelius 

Empathy, care-giving, compassion etc. are feminine virtues. why do you think women dominate professions like healthhcare, childcare, and teaching? Is it because of male oppression? Could it just be that they are drawn to it because it is in their nature? Curious why you are so triggered about that? Was some of this missing your childhood?

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

ohai wrote:

I think the increase in suicide rates has more to do with economic inequality and deterioration of societal cohesion, rather than people being increasingly unable to man up and face their issues. More people today probably perceive themselves as failures or face financial difficulties as income disparities widen. In addition, society is more politically divided now, and a lot of people probably experience a feeling of isolation or lack of place in the nation. From an objective perspective, yes, blue collar working people in the 1950s had a more difficult life than most people today. However, those 1950s people probably felt better about their role in society, since everyone around them had similar lifestyles that framed their self perception. This might also be why countries with flatter wealth distribution tend to report higher levels of life satisfaction in their populations. 

Aside from this, the overall phenomenon that this buffalo guy describes should not be characterized as a decline in masculinity, but an increase in self centrism or narcissism. In other words, people care more about their self image, ego and self identity, rather than their role in supporting others. Maybe because Western society has not faced any major wars or imminently critical problem for decades, we feel less of a need to rely on and collaborate with others to address some collective goal. Instead of Nazis or communists, people with different ideologies in the country become enemies and cause society to fragment. Maybe social media also has a role in promoting narcissism, but it could also be just something that arose from the underlying issue. 

People bond over common struggles which has been largely missing since 9/11, when psychologists had reported a steep decline in suicides and depression (see Sebastian Junger’s book “Tribe”).  I agree with you that income inequality and isolation are definitely key drivers. Social media has contributed greatly to the problem. 1950s people were not looking at insta photos of the rich and famous every day or reading the tweet rants every hour. Competitiveness is a masculine trait, why do you think guys bond over sports? What is happening in today’s society? Competition is removed from kids’ sports because everyone receives a participation trophy- everyone is special…no need to strive to be better because you are perfect as you are kids. I’d give a half dozen other examples of masculinity being removed from today’s society but this is too much to write on a phone at the moment.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

When a group who where told their whole lives they were princesses (and some still believe they are) have to compete against a group who where told their whole lives to be tough, never cry, never complain, and it’s good to be ruthlessly competitive, you may have issues.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

So, I think we’ve reached a nice point in the conversation where despite having many varied perspectives, we can all agree it’s a wide and nuanced topic and while we may all fail to agree on what constitutes masculinity and even toxic masculinity and which direction the causation arrow points, it’s definitely a worthwhile topic to ponder.  In that regard, the  psych organization was at least taking steps. 

Separately, I also don’t get the butt hurt over Gillette.  Is the pandering annoying?  Absolutely.  People are also super hyped up on politics and reading through all of this stuff as some sort of political nod (which it may be).  But the message is hardly offensive and triggered people everywhere on both sides of the aisle need to take deep breaths and remind themselves its a razor and some form of an attempt at positive advertising.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

Mobius Strip wrote:

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

^ Being a provider, protector, assertive in action but reserved in emotion, these are traditional masculine virtues. You should read some of the stoics, may I recommend Marcus Aurelius?

what are then traditional feminine virtues brah - being loving, caring, affectionate, child-bearing, monogamous bedrock of the household, makes good lasagna? GTFO you and your boy Marcus Aurelius 

Empathy, care-giving, compassion etc. are feminine virtues. why do you think women dominate professions like healthhcare, childcare, and teaching? Is it because of male oppression? Could it just be that they are drawn to it because it is in their nature? Curious why you are so triggered about that? Was some of this missing your childhood?

You are using your tunnel-vision society norms to perpetuate limiting gender stereotypes - boys should play with trucks, girls should play with dolls. And as we all know, when a clown repeats some fake news several times some people may start to believe it without questioning - particularly if those people are kids and it’s coming from an authority figure like an adult. It is a problem because I can’t be next to my little girl all the time to explain to her that the conformist BS she hears from some bozo is crap, and I don’t want her to self-doubt her ability excel in a STEM discipline, for instance, because ‘it’s natural’ for her to be leveraging her ‘feminine virtues’ to go into childcare and teaching! 

hpracing007 wrote:

When a group who where told their whole lives they were princesses (and some still believe they are) have to compete against a group who where taught to be tough, never cry, complain and it’s good to be ruthlessly competitive, you may have issues.

I agree with this and I’ve mentioned repeatedly that I have at least as many issues with how girls are indoctrinated today.  From the day they’re born they’re indoctrinated into innocuous this, innocuous that, look pretty this, look pretty that and then when they’re in their teens they’re all f’d up and nobody can figure out why.  I have a strict no princess policy in my house.  One friend with similar aged daughters asked my daughter (four) why she didn’t think princesses were good and she said “Because princesses are selfish and only care about themselves and don’t want to help anybody like teachers help people and doctors help people and construction workers help people and crossing guards help people.”  She has a thing about crossing guards.  Anyhow, my friend was horrified but I was proud.  Since she was probably one I’ve never raised her to cry when she gets hurt, I immediately stand her up and tell her to hold it in because it won’t help and breathe until it goes away, it still amazes people when she eats sh*t and gets up, takes ragged breaths it out then keeps going.  Tough kid.  So I hear you, it goes both ways.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Yeah, what Mobius Strip said.  I’m basically in the same boat and raising daughters correctly to aspire to “masculine strong traits” (at least for me) has created through its inverse insights into the limits of the male gender types as well.  She’s a little super hero in some ways, that demonstrates sometimes the benefits of the “masculine traits” but lived out for better results with “feminine” qualities.  I don’t think people should aspire to be androgynous, but I think people don’t realize how much is left on the table with these restrictive boxes left over from a time when real men wore powdered white wigs.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

^good edit with the strike-thru, I was gonna comment on that. I don’t have a problem if my girl likes princesses (and she does), but I don’t want her to like them cause she’s a girl, and all girls should do that and it’s a feminine thing to do. If she has a bruise and I tell her to be tough, it is not ‘tough like a boy’ - just tough. There are plenty of tough girls and sissy boys out there and I want her to know and remember this as much as possible, but it’s hard to control and remind her of this when she’s out with her friends. In the end, I may not disagree that much with this buffalo guy on the virtues that are worth emphasizing, but his gender-conformist labeling is abhorrent. 

Mobius Strip wrote:

^good edit with the strike-thru, I was gonna comment on that. I don’t have a problem if my girl likes princesses (and she does), but I don’t want her to like them cause she’s a girl, and all girls should do that and it’s a feminine thing to do. If she has a bruise and I tell her to be tough, it is not ‘tough like a boy’ - just tough. There are plenty of tough girls and sissy boys out there and I want her to know and remember this as much as possible, but it’s hard to control and remind her of this when she’s out with her friends. In the end, I may not disagree that much with this buffalo guy on the virtues that are worth emphasizing, but his gender-conformist labeling is abhorrent. 

Yeah, agree with what you’re saying.  I don’t tell her be X like a boy, just X.  Because these are good traits.  For the princess thing, she has grown to like them, but we limit them and I just explain to her up front (nicely) why.  To me, there’s simply too much layered in messaging and implications and it builds.  I don’t think they’re good role models and they ultimately enforce these stereotypes, it’s like a cultural pipeline that if she gets in the flow of it I think will be too tough to indoctrinate out.  In the same way though, I’ve grow to realize I’d do similar parenting with the whole GI Joe meathead thing or whatever if I had boys.  It’s a tough line and you try to manage around who she is, but you have to balance it.  I remember when I was about 30 looking around at the office potbellies and thinking that it was hubris to think I wouldn’t wind up that way if I didn’t do something a little extreme, that prompted a lot of running.  Now I feel that way with raising kids and that’s prompted a few hard lines.  Part of the reason I have a flip phone is that my kids will not have smart phones until they’re 18 (at least that’s the current plan) and I want to lead by household example.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

I have sons, and I just let them play with whatever. They’re super into balls, things that go (planes, helis, trucks, construction equipment), animals and some dolls. And poop. I view it as healthy. I also think it has little to do with stoic philosophical principals, as those are going to be largely taught through mistakes and by example, regardless of sex. They are always watching and they never sleep.

I’m a little torn on TV/smartphones. We have no TV on the first floor, so they rarely watch any at all. When they do, I definititely notice the addictive tendency of that medium. Maybe once or twice a month they’ll have a tablet/phone for half an hour to an hour so they don’t destroy the vehicle or building they’re currently occupying. I expect this will wane once they can read properly. OTOH, I want them to be familiar with technology and the massive level of tech-enabled learning available. It’s something that didn’t really exist during my youth so I don’t have a good model of how to handle it.

The main issue is that they constantly attempt to injure themselves, my wife and me. Even if they are reckless with themselves, I am trying to teach them empathy and understanding that adults aren’t invincible so they can stop WWE knee dropping onto my nuts. It’s a little ridiculous.

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind

brain_wash_your_face wrote:

I have sons, and I just let them play with whatever. They’re super into balls, things that go (planes, helis, trucks, construction equipment), animals and some dolls. And poop. I view it as healthy. I also think it has little to do with stoic philosophical principals, as those are going to be largely taught through mistakes and by example, regardless of sex. They are always watching and they never sleep.

I’m a little torn on TV/smartphones. We have no TV on the first floor, so they rarely watch any at all. When they do, I definititely notice the addictive tendency of that medium. Maybe once or twice a month they’ll have a tablet/phone for half an hour to an hour so they don’t destroy the vehicle or building they’re currently occupying. I expect this will wane once they can read properly. OTOH, I want them to be familiar with technology and the massive level of tech-enabled learning available. It’s something that didn’t really exist during my youth so I don’t have a good model of how to handle it.

The main issue is that they constantly attempt to injure themselves, my wife and I. Even if they are reckless with themselves, I am trying to teach them empathy and understanding that adults aren’t invincible so they can stop WWE knee dropping onto my nuts. It’s a little ridiculous.

Yeah, that sounds fair.  I don’t think there’s the same equivalent with boys in terms of the whole princess complex (life’s about looking pretty and finding a man! and most boys shows show the boy doing something useful).  But yeah, I hear you in general, agree with what you’re saying.  I never really bought into the whole “learning to use technology” thing as an excuse to give them gadgets (not meant as criticism agree with everything you said, just discussing).  In reality those devices are easy to use and full functionality can be gained in about 5 minutes for kids (the only thing I’ve ever used my work ipad for is playing kids shows on airplanes for the kid), but outside of pretty much flying we don’t do devices.  Even car rides, they either just draw on a notepad or we talk or listen to music.  

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

^Lol, how did that get a downvote I thought that was a pretty neutral take on things, haha

Who knows? 

I’ve been traveling so haven’t been on since last week and I just noticed I lost about 50 points. I guess I angered a neckbeard.

You are missing my point if you think that I am saying men should only act masculine and females should only act feminine. My beef is with the APA mislabeling traditional masculine traits as inherently toxic.

Edit: This is important because the APA is looked to as the authority on this stuff. When they get something wrong it ripples throughout the mental health and education systems, society is affected as a whole. Good initiative but bad judgment.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

The feminist are trying to divide the nation. Even their name “feminist”, if they want equal rights, that’s not the name they should have picked. Look at the language they use “toxic masculinity” “mansplaining” “girl power” “ a women’s place is in the White House” 

they’re the real sexists! They don’t want to be stereotyped but use stereotypes themselves!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

i remember this skinny hot chick, then a year later, she has crazy muscles and it kind of grossed me out. i dunno! perhaps i shouldnt, but that is how i feel! i dont think i would mind if my daughter would play with cars and stuff, but for some reason i know i would regulate if my son would start playing with barbie dolls.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Nery, you know those fit guys with abs who post their selfies on Instagram? Do you think that is a masculine or unmasculine behavior? 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

i would say not masculine. but wehn i did it, i was fishing for women. actually i’ve also heard that people do it to kind of motivate themselves, by keeping themselves honest with peers.

coincidentally. this 25 yo brazilian hot chick i hooked up with a couple years ago posted a selfie because she dyed her hair blonde (she looked amazing). I wanted to compliment her but decided against it, cuz i did the whole sail and bail thing to her (mostly cuz she sucked at english), and also the fact that i have a gf now.

in any case, she also rejected bitcoin a while back as well. it was really bad, cuz bitcoin thought she came for him, but she actually used him to try and get with me. i grinded with her a bit but i was busy networking with other women. in any case, bitcoin undeterred, went for it, but she still rejected him, and it got to a point that he made her cry. (coincidentally, bitcoin also dated her friend’s cousin). anyways it was a very awkward ride home. fast forward now, she is super hot, but i can tell from the selfie that she wants some loving.

so i told bitcoin that this chick wants the d, COMPLIMENT her. he spoke with her via phone. and now they are going on a date! (i am low key jealous) haha i was so excited for him, cuz she is really hot. it was to the point that we called my ibanker friend to talk abotu the turn of events in which he said, he did saw her at the club and she was looking fire. anyways he was so excited he showed a pic to his dad. and his dad was also proud of him. anywayas i told him, this is actually the type of chick that it is worth to blow money over. she is real gold digger material. flex hard, and shower her with everything.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.